Biggles

Away Thread

I've been off the servers for quite a while now. I don't really have that "vibe" I used to have for Jailbreak anymore. My inactivity will remain for a couple of weeks until my mood has changed. Other than that, see you in two weeks and "you best be commandin' properly, foo"

A ridiculously short time to be absent for, but I won't be online tonight. I'm not the sort to feel the need to mention a night's absence, but seeing as this is my trial, I just wanted to clear it up. I'm going to a good friend's birthday, so I'll not be on tonight. But hope you all have a good game et all. :)

venga bussy xoxo

i am always on the forums but i some times play on css the problem is that my mom is scared that i will fail on my subjects thats why i cant always play sadly ( soon i will convince her of letting me depend on my self )i just need good grades thats all and the i could think of applying to member without you guys kicking me for being appsent thats why i am not applying i am waiting for the right time.