Biggles

Away Thread

my parents are being fucking dicks and saying that "I spend to much time on my computer" and "Its bad for you" so wont be as active on css but will be on forums alot. They will probably forget about it though.

my gaming pc is dead not sure if or when i can get it fixed only have my laptop but is shared with my brother. so till i can get it repaired or a new pc not sure if i can get on at all.

:cry:

I've decided to take a little break from things. Gonna be away until the event on Sunday, may make an appearence on Saturday but unlikely.

I'll still check forums etc, so if you need me you can pm me here.

Thanks all.

Hey,

I am going to be more inactive over the next few weeks, I'll be on at least twice a week, but I've got to attend to my studies a bit more now. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, do not remove my member status from this community, Like I said, I'll be on twice a week so that shouldn't make it inactive enough.

Thanks guys.

I've decided to take a little break from things. Gonna be away for a while (not too long)

I'll still check forums etc, so if you need me you can pm me here.

Thanks all.

Dis is true still. I'll be on Steam so i can ban freekillers etc, but probably won't be on TS much. Should be for around a week. Fanks all :)

Right taking a break due to work and the fact tht my gaming pc is still down and getting repaired (might end up getting i new one) i can't keep rinning css on my laptop as its old and not really ment to run games on, i will still keep coming to the forums.

Hopefuly in the next two weeks i will either have my old gmaing pc back or have bought i new one.

Thanks

Dave

Hey guys, due to getting a slight tanking at parents-teachers meeting and my prelims right around the corner there may be a steady decline in my server activity over the next few weeks, ill still be active on the forums and try and come on for at least an hour a day but school calls :/

Stay classy lads

fLuXy (Hugo)

Hey people, I just wanted to let everyone know that I probably won't be on the server for a couple of weeks. My monitors broken (colours all f*cked up) so playing games isn't too fun at the moment. I'll be back on as soon as I can get a new one :)