Biggles

Away Thread

Ah, but if there's anything - (not mod related) just ask if you need it.

so keen...so keen

chill out on that keenness keen bean.

I think we have everything under control mate no offence

(Not mod related) Read before commenting perhaps Fluxy.. >.>

Is JohnDoe VODO's new account? You know with VODO leaving in line with JohnDoe spamming it can't be a coincidence...

I'M NOT SPAMMING I'M BEING ACTIVE, now stop saying i'm like this vodo guy, if you don't like me just keep it for you.

I'M NOT SPAMMING I'M BEING ACTIVE,.

Huge difference

Is that irony? Because being social is not spamming, just because you guys ain't much in these discussion it doesn't mean it is spam? You guys should try to socialize more on the forums (topics, comments etc) it's not spam, it's socializing. Now stop it, it isn't funny even tho you think it is.

Where you dropped as a child?

This is a thread for AWAY people, so they can post in it. Your not meant to have conversations on threads because it means you get off topic and derail the thread which annoys people. You can be social with out commenting off topic stuff on everything. There are discussion threads where conversations can be ahead ON TOPIC not just the random stuff that pops into your head.

A forum is made to post general info on subjects and / or opinions on them. It's not supposed to be:

- Hello

- Hi

- I like cats, what about you

- I hate cats, why would you ever like them

- Cause they have fur

- That's bullshit

- stfu I bet my cat could pwnz you

- go eat your mums dick

This forum is filled with spam posts everywhere. Even this one would count as it's not on the subject of the thread. But since you are incapable of understanding I have to post here.

If you desire random crap talk about stuff, go to facebook. It's literally full of idiots there.

You can have topics about decent subjects and argue about the subject in there but there are so many topics here that don't do that. You are just one of the best examples there is when it comes to spamming.

If you want to have a conversation with someone, there is steam chat / facebook / skype / ...

These are made for social purposes, for many people to interact with each other.

Forums aren't like that.

/grump

A forum is made to post general info on subjects and / or opinions on them. It's not supposed to be:

- Hello

- Hi

- I like cats, what about you

- I hate cats, why would you ever like them

- Cause they have fur

- That's bullshit

- stfu I bet my cat could pwnz you

- go eat your mums dick

This forum is filled with spam posts everywhere. Even this one would count as it's not on the subject of the thread. But since you are incapable of understanding I have to post here.

If you desire random crap talk about stuff, go to facebook. It's literally full of idiots there.

You can have topics about decent subjects and argue about the subject in there but there are so many topics here that don't do that. You are just one of the best examples there is when it comes to spamming.

If you want to have a conversation with someone, there is steam chat / facebook / skype / ...

These are made for social purposes, for many people to interact with each other.

Forums aren't like that.

/grump

Well fine you're right with that, but why is there a 'general chat' then if we can't chat? No ned to hate me cuz i liek socialize, I ain't no vodo