Biggles

Away Thread

My internet has gone into full retard mode and is hardly working! i can just log into steam but my internet just cuts me off every game i play :L that is why i couldn't make it to sundays event. I haven't a clue why it does this but it has done this many times now i have tried everything to fix it, anyway so i wont be on outbreak for hopefully just a few days but time will tell.

Bigtoe here. I'll be away for a week or so. Reason 1. = Girlfriend. She wants to spend a few days out with me this week so I'll be away with her for a couple days.

Reason 2. = Some exams coming up soon and I need to revise alot for them because I got an E on the practice. :|

Reason 3. = After doing this for half a week. I'm going on holiday for a week. So I'll be away for one and a half weeks.

Heya guys

I have decided I am going to have to leave as college work is starting to catch up with me and I have pretty much no real friends left what so ever. It has been a wonderful opportunity to be part of such a warm and friendly community, but it is my time to go. Thank you all for making my time so wonderful.

Cya later guys xox<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1ypn0y32Ac

R-R-Ra, R-Raze is, is...leaving sad_face_meme_i20-s287x310-315187.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I cry a thousand times this day. Landshark will now be like a lost and lonely little lamb without his faithful shepherd.

But in all seriousness mate, good luck with all your IRL stuff, Ill miss you tons, literally one of the funniest people ever to grace the airwaves of the jailbreak server. Much love <3