Biggles

Away Thread

Just giving you guys a warning that if you don't see me within the next 2 days or so its because my laptop charger has not been delivered yet, my current one is broken and i'm not sure if i can get it working again so just giving you a heads up :)

I have decided to start studying for my exams in Januari.

Just a general vieuw on my table:

13/12/2012 -> 23/12/2012 : Only playing in the evenings a few hours every day.

24/12/2012 -> 08/01/2012 : Studying all time, perhaps I might come online a few times, just to relax. But it doesn't really fit in my grid yet..

09/01/2012 -> 25/01/2012 : Exams, not coming online at all.

As you can see I won't be playing games much, I hope you can all see that I got a good reason to be inactive. My studies are very important to me, and it's actually the first time that I put aside my computer, fun, partys, etc. for my studies.

Offcourse I live with the tought that we are gonna make it all to next year :)

It is the 21st of december that the world is going to end, right? :p

Oh 1 more thing: I will be inactive in-game, but I will still be active on the forum. But also on the forum I will be less active.

I don't know what this will mean for my member status, but if it got removed I would be glad to re-apply for member when I start to be more active on the server as well. (So after my exams.)

For all of you who are in the same situation, I wish you Good Luck!