Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Old Talent vs Yung Monkeys **WEDNESDAY 22nd JUNE - 8pm START**

I'm working till 7 on Friday. I have Saturday off but as already mentioned to people I have had a 21st birthday dinner organised for quite sometime which starts at 6.30, then I'm working till 6 on Sunday. 

Like, people need more than like 4 days notice if they are going to be doing set teams bo3s lmao 

How is 4 days notice not enough for about a 3(?) hour session lol, people play 3+hour sessions of aoe or civ. You can easily tell us if you have plans on the day.

people on our team are refusing to play late night because of the football. Cant do friday 7:30 because of football matches im guessing. I want to do it later at night anyway but y'know.

. Maybe expand your rosters to like 7 a-piece to make it easier than just having 10 exact people available for a date rather than working around every single person involved

. Set a date at least a week away which should be more than enough notice even for people who plan their weeks ahead

. Pick a night that doesn't conflict major games (ie. matches for home nations of players) and then realise that anyone who still puts football > the match on the date isn't an option to play

. Play a fun game with oldies vs yunguns

. Profit

If you give enough notice and you build it, they shall come.

6 minutes ago, DannyS said:

*sigh* Well there's football nearly everyday from like 2 till 9 so somethings got to give. :1231:

You can't avoid work and shit obviously but don't call out people then delay so much..

Nobody said anything about the early football games, but the best games are on at 8 every night and I'm not missing any of them for a game of CS