Jaydog!

OB Euro's Sweepstake! Winner takes it all!

sweepstake-752x330.jpg  

Today at work we did a sweepstake for Euro's and decided it might be fun if we did something similar here. 

How it works:
- Entry - 1 Chroma 3 Key (CSGO Case Key)
- 24 teams up for grabs (First come first serve)
- One entry per person (second tickets might be available if they all of them don't sell out)
- Once you have entered, you will be given a team using a random number generator(random.org). 
-If you sign up, you MUST deliver. Failing to deliver could put your membership or any status in OB at risk.
-To sign up, You must purchase your Chroma 3 key and trade it to Conor (Failure to do so will mean you will be disqualified and your team will be given to someone else)

Once, the final is played on the 10th of July, whoever represents the winning team takes ALL the keys! May the odds ever be in your favour! 

• Sir Conor - Italy / Croatia 
  • Blyss - Ukraine / Albania 
  • Wurdy - Iceland / Czech Republic
  • Gunstar - Poland / Germany 
  • Rhys1317 - Romania / Republic of Ireland 
  • Pepe the Woofles - Portugal / Solvaika 
  • Skill - Sweden/ Spain
  • Dusty - Hungary / France
  • Irish Chimp - Austria / Switzerland
  • Revilia - Wales / Northen Ireland
  • Twix - England / Belgium
  • Weezy - Turkey / Russia 

Your Teams! 

Right, so using Random.org i generated the 24 numbers in a random order. I actually did it 10 times in a row to make sure it was random.  Then i had the Teams wrote down on google docs, once again in a random order.  As stated above, the first person to sign up was rewarded the first 2 numbers (Teams), and so on and on until we reached the last 2 numbers (teams).  Any Questions please feel free to message me on forums or steam!  

Spoiler

bffd9d1b54.png

Spoiler

c00784cf18.png

I'll do it mainly because i can't bare to watch the football games as I show interest but I would love to have a team to beable to support when I'm watching it with my brother.

edit: It says ' Tradable After Jun 17, 2016 (7:00:00) GMT ' I might struggle to reach the deadline if I'm not online will that be a problem?

Edited by dustybutcheeks