Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

Mintlou is glad. (ACCEPTED)

Is this your first post? No.

Have you been around for less than roughly a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? Yes

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

Hey Mintlou,

Unfortunately, you are being declined for not meeting one of the criteria. Next time you can apply will be in 1 month time.

All the best,

The OB Staff

Jokes aside. I will get straight to the point. To me, you are like a kebab with bones inside. You taste delicious, but the bones ruin it. What I like about you is that you can be humorous, fun to talk to on TS, make good posts sometimes. However, sometimes you ruin everything that's good about you by getting yourself in trouble or being banned.

One thing which I want to mention because it was quite disappointing to see and put me off, was when me and Unseen kindly removed a harsh ban on yourself on TS and told you "yeah that ban wasn't needed", but you added unnecessary comments using hash tags next to ur name directed at the member of staff who banned you soon after - that was a shit thing to do and I didn't like it at all. Hope nothing like that repeats.

That out of the way, I want to say well done on keeping up a good attitude and actually improving after making those mistakes. If we do give you member, you will obviously be expected to continue that and not repeat any past problems or create new ones. Since I have seen you put some effort in for getting Member since making last App, I am thinking about a +1, just want to see :glad2: [Mintlou is glad] more than [Mintlou is banned] :cry1: . Good luck.

Me being skeptical, I see that comment as a cushion in preparation for the punch in the stomach that is the decline.

All I see myself fighting for is the pleasing of 1 person, while the majority of people in this community see me as a member whatever the decision is.

I do appreciate your response and I'll be good for daddy :glad2: . I'm not likely to change much though, I am now more careful with my memes than I was before the last app though. I'll just wait and see.

mintlou is more of a member than gunstar tbh

Thanks Sony, ur precious opinion matters a lot to us :')

Me being skeptical, I see that comment as a cushion in preparation for the punch in the stomach that is the decline.

You thought about it way too hard, If it was a decline, it woulda been a decline we don't need a cushion. With that post which you probably misunderstood, I wanted to tell you what things you did that were not member-like and things you did well which would make you a good member, instead of the traditional +1 he should be member or -1 you don't deserve member. I also wanted to see how you would react to that post that's why I put "thinking of a +1" - u reacted pretty much how I thought u would. You have proven you can be a good son for Daddy for a month, but Daddy is not sure you can keep that up, so Daddy will give you his +1 and would like to see how long you can be a good son and prove to Daddy this isn't just a façade. :glad2:

Hey Mintlou,

Congratulations, you have been put on a week trial. However we do want to make it clear that after this opportunity at membership there will not be another should we put in a situation where your membership is removed, though we are sure it will not ever come to that. Message an admin to be invited to the trial group and we encourage the usual activity within the community during this time.

Good luck,

The OB Staff