Cereal

3rd time's the Charm - Cereal's member app (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Cereal

Date of Birth: 11/09/2000

Country/Location: West Yorkshire - UK

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44632786

Games Played: CSGO, Smite, Pokemon, Age Of Empires.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

I've been on the server since September 2015, but only been on the forums and teamspeak for 4 months.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?

I'm a friendly socialable person, who interacts with a large part of the community including, the regulars, member base and mods. I have the ability to adapt myself to the situation whether it be calm, serious or comedic. I enjoy getting involved official and unofficial community events such as comps, gathers, duck hunts or anything else that's going on. I'd hope to think that I'm a friendly caring individual, who is approachable from newer players.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

Heyo, I'm Sam, I'm 15 years old and from West Yorkshire. In my spare time I enjoy playing Table Tennis and Rugby, baking and cooking, and spending time with friends. Something most people don't know about me is I'm a vegetarian. :D

Is this your first post?

Nope

Have you been around for less than roughly a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)?

Yes

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

DISCLAIMER: If you want to know more about me, please look at my other 2 applications. Thanks! :D

Note: Had permissions to post this a few days early from a mod+

+1 no explanation needed,just member material :glad2: Gl.

+1 Really nice guy, really good amount of hours on jb (38.6 this week and 453 hours overall), always on teamspeak and tryies to be as active on the forums as he can.

Generally good member material, should of got trial last time, didn't see why not.

Good luck Cereal :)

I don't usually comment on Member Apps unless I am declining/accepting, but I just wanted to say you have stuck around even after being declined twice without raging or questioning our decision and have greatly improved and contributed a lot by suggesting stuff for the server and just being a very nice person in general. Good luck.

Even though I still don't even think I have even spoke to you once I have heard nothing but good things about you from loads of people. That coupled with your obvious commitment to OB + improving forum presence means you get my +1.

Cereal is honestly perfect member material. I never acutually see him rage, and that he was declined twice (as mentioned above) AND STILL being dedicated to this community just shows how good of a member he would ( and will hopefully) be.