Sign in to follow this  
Absolute

Member application's

I personally don't have a problem with it, although I know some of you find it annoying. When it comes to +1s and -1s, they mean nothing on their own anyway. There have been people with lots of +1s and still declined. Regulars are free to post on intro threads and member apps but they should also be using other parts of the forum.

I personally don't have a problem with it, although I know some of you find it annoying. When it comes to +1s and -1s, they mean nothing on their own anyway. There have been people with lots of +1s and still declined. Regulars are free to post on intro threads and member apps but they should also be using other parts of the forum.

That's very true, and in the end of the day, the staff are making the decision anyway, but I think there needs to be more strictness on shitposting on member threads

I feel that if as a regular, you feel strongly one way or another about a certain application, then it's okay to post. If you really don't have much of an opinion and are just jumping on the bandwagon to get your post count up you should really not be doing this.

Sometimes it's better to say nothing :)

Guys Guys Guys. You have it all wrong. +1 or -1 from none members and members means nothing.

If the admins don't like you then rip member app.

Tips on getting the admins to like you...

● Send them cases and keys

● Constantly pay them compliments eg "wow Gunstar you are such a great commander I love it when you command he he"

● Become friends with Blyss (Blyss is life, Blyss is Love)

● Don't hang out with the Vets.... :roll:

● Above all else bow to there every command.

Hope this helps :mrgreen:

Guys Guys Guys. You have it all wrong. +1 or -1 from none members and members means nothing.

● Constantly pay them compliments eg "wow Gunstar you are such a great commander I love it when you command he he"

Goodluck ;)

So how much is member? Is it like 50 keys :pp

My 2 cents.

+1ing a member application shows that the person in question is liked by people in the community, so in that case I think let anyone give their feedback on a member application.

However I feel that recently the member applications have been spammed with meaningless +1s. One recent example is on Vemix's application Brake_D0wn gave him a +1, this could be fair enough however Brake_D0wn has only been on the forums for 5 days and I don't feel is fully integrated in the community yet.

This brings me to my final point, members are definitely (or at least meant to be) integrated with the community so if they +1 then it's good feedback however non members aren't guaranteed to be integrated and therefore you could argue they do not matter when in reality we are looking for integrated players to give the feedback on the players. This being said it's a little bit harder to lay down rules about who can +1 or not but I suggest we try to reduce the spam & let the admins choose which +1s are legit and which aren't.

That moment when I have been insulting everyone from the adminteam constantly (Including owner) and still have member. They fear me. Ask me for member and I will give you meme-bar.

Back on topic.

I don't mind regulars posting on member apps IF they provide good reason to thier +1/-1.

However "+1 I like dis gui fun n my bae <3 <3" <---- NO

"+1 because he knows the rules, makes people laugh, good commander/good rebel, friendly and active. <---- YES

Now here's someone that knows how to get member.

So how much is member? Is it like 50 keys :pp

haaaaaaaa nt, 50 keys per staff member. 200 just for me because I'm special... in a good way.. at least that's what my mommie tells me.