Sign in to follow this  
MrGibbyGibson

MrGibbyGibson's Member Re-Application (ACCEPTED)

100% worthy of member. Gibby is a great laugh and enjoyment to be on the sever. Always very quick to let me (or other mods) no if there is problems on the sever. Plays the game as it should be played and doesn't cause any trouble! Big +1 from me!

+1 He is a nice guy with good intentions,forum and ts activity is good.Only thing I will say try calm down a bit when begin ct on the server :D Gl with your app mate.

Hey Gibby, I don't think I need to say much here, great guy and good personality. Just go easy with the mic use on the server, maybe tone it down a bit and we are all cool. Also get rid of the excessive "LELELEs" etc which doesnt always look nice. Otherwise I think you could be a great member, good luck.

bribing mods with keys before re-applying

pay attention to me!!!!!!!!!!

I am still +1 him because he has changed a lot since his last application and has been coming on teamspeak a lot more and has only received 4 comms this time

Good luck with applying for member

So im gonna sound like a dick, but from what ive seen, this guy loves all the attention he can get. I don't exactly play much on the server but from what ive seen he speaks over commander a lot and is generally quite annoying and loves to be at the centre of things.

Sorry mate, i know you probably mean well but when I get this bad feeling about new applicants who generally receive a positive reaction i tend to voice my opinion more. Try not to be at the centre of everything and try not to crave all the attention possible. I can't help but feel your key thing was just a popularity stunt and a way to secure yourself a trial. (The fact you made a thread with screenshot proof of the trades just confirms it for me ;p).

Could be a potentially good member if you calmed down a bit on the attention-whoring as you've actually shown other decent qualities. Also you probably could use a bit more ts activity and get to know other members of the communty not just jailbreakers.

But hey maybe im just another grumpy old veteran who's passed his sell-by-date.

So im gonna sound like a dick, but from what ive seen, this guy loves all the attention he can get. I don't exactly play much on the server but from what ive seen he speaks over commander a lot and is generally quite annoying and loves to be at the centre of things.

Sorry mate, i know you probably mean well but when I get this bad feeling about new applicants who generally receive a positive reaction i tend to voice my opinion more. Try not to be at the centre of everything and try not to crave all the attention possible. I can't help but feel your key thing was just a popularity stunt and a way to secure yourself a trial. (The fact you made a thread with screenshot proof of the trades just confirms it for me ;p).

Could be a potentially good member if you calmed down a bit on the attention-whoring as you've actually shown other decent qualities. Also you probably could use a bit more ts activity and get to know other members of the communty not just jailbreakers.

But hey maybe im just another grumpy old veteran who's passed his sell-by-date.

Hey Gibby

Similar to your last application, we've had to give you some thought. You have great activity on the server, you have a good forum presence and you have attempted to integrate with different people in the community through TS. Several of us have also agreed that, based upon the criticisms from last time, you have improved significantly in your attitude since your last application. There are times where you are still backseat moderating and whatnot, but overall you have improved. In regards to some people's perceptions of some of your actions, although some aspects are a little weird I do feel as if some of it is being perceived with pessimistic lenses and the things they comment on wouldn't affect the decision anyway.

All the same, we believe your positives outweigh your slight setbacks in this case and it warrants a trial at the least - so congratulations on being placed on a one week trial, message an admin to be invited to the trial group. We encourage you to be active on all platforms during this time.

Good luck,

The OB Staff

Congrats on trial gibby and good luck man :D