Sign in to follow this  
MrGibbyGibson

MrGibbyGibson's Member Re-Application (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: ✪ MrGibbyGibson™

Date of Birth: 26/09/1997

Country/Location: Cambridgeshire, England, UK

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43937779 ~ 0 VAC Bans, SteamRep clean & 0 Trade / Game Bans.

Games Played: CSGO (Currently my main game), H1Z1. Play on the xbox every so often with games like GTA V, FIFA 16, CoD BO3 and whatnot else.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Roughly 2 months. Over 20,000 minutes played on the JB server with my main name alone. Ranked #14 / #13991 on GameTracker. Clear evidence on le link below \/

http://www.gametracker.com/player/%E2%9 ... 162:27025/

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I've brought many laughs to the community already, and will be looking to bring more in. Have gifted some lil gifts every so often too, make the community smile a bit more. Have also given places and idea to the community for them to enjoy and use at times from when the JB server kept going down.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I like to make sure people are happy and make sure things run smoothly for the community. I work till around 6 and then head on to the server, sometimes join in with gathers and events with the community when available too. More of a relaxed and lazy person, but I like it! - I like to do IT as a main hobby & living, moving more onto the eSports side hopefully soon, with gaming equipment too. Not much I can really say, more of my previous application but just been on for longer.

Just to add, around the time of my previous application, I can admit i was acting quite the prick to some mods / admins, and would like to apologise for doing so. Was just quite tired during the mutes etc I guess. However, one other point included was the mutes i had within the time frame. Not all of these are legit, looking at the reasoning why. Most of these are joke mutes from popey & others (which ofc, im cool with etc xD) but I don't want the muted to act against my & / or my application as much as it may have done before. Some mutes was troll muted for banter, some due to glitches / bugs with the system (randomly muted when wasnt actually muted in some rounds) and then some legit mutes from shouting etc.

broken the 'in 1 months time rule' so rip.

However, Thanks for reading my application. GLHF, GGWP :yay: