Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Tuesdays

Alright, so, it is a Tuesday and possibly the most pointless day of the week.

Day off work and just ordered a robin hood fancy dress costume for work on friday. Also chilling on TS and gaming. What are the rest of you doing?

I am on my second week as IT SysAdmin. It's fun. I ordered a Logitech G502 for £30 on Amazon when I spotted the flash sale while at work. It means that my new work mouse will be a G500s shortly...

I visited B&M today and purchased some Neutradol Super Fresh Carpet Granules so that we can freshen up the smell of the air that comes out of the vacuum cleaner. It was only 99p and I was well chuffed after purchasing it for that price.

Had a maths test today the only A-A* topic was surds as you can see here: 6f38c989f50a2cc0245e1376cbe8b5c7.png

The rest of the day was pretty relaxed since it was computer work for presentations which we basically finished ages ago, so yh :D

How was this Tuesday for you guys?

Had a maths test today the only A-A* topic was surds as you can see here: 6f38c989f50a2cc0245e1376cbe8b5c7.png

The rest of the day was pretty relaxed since it was computer work for presentations which we basically finished ages ago, so yh :D

How was this Tuesday for you guys?

Surds rhymes with Turds, i rest my case, no more questions your honour.

Been at work today, i got told i was getting 250 per night shift last week. Got aphone call today to finalise my £200 per shift payment lol. Company took £250 back for no reason!

Fair to say i've told them if the full wage isn't in my bank friday then they will have to find someone to replace me!

Been at work today, i got told i was getting 250 per night shift last week. Got aphone call today to finalise my £200 per shift payment lol. Company took £250 back for no reason!

Fair to say i've told them if the full wage isn't in my bank friday then they will have to find someone to replace me!

Well damn! xD

My tuesday has been the exact same as monday and tuesday like it has been the last 2 weeks... Yeah moving on.

Bought some shadow daggers slaughter today... and thats about it.

gibby pls ...

Pretty busy day for my new uni lifestyle

Woke up at 10 really reluctantly, walked to uni and had a seminar - went pretty normally and good.

Straight to next lecture which I was slightly late for as seminar overran. There was a double seat spot and the rest singles, i swiped the double seat even though 2 girls behind me, cos im a salty lil troll IRL too

Break for 2 hours, went to silent library and tried to get on with work but still procrastinated.

Final lecture, about pre-ww2 civil wars

Then met up with my presentation group and we started planning - fair to say im shitting myself. Hate presentations, its worth 30% of the module and is 15 mins long.

Bought a meal deal and waited 5 mins for gf to finish her lec, did a weekly shop on way back... Sausages, chicken, steak, MEAT

Back here sorted some things out, bank transfers, laundry card, train tickets for when home, bit of RS then crack on with work for tomorrow.