Date of Birth:

27/08/1999

16 Years old.

Country/Location:

Ireland,Dublin.

SteamID:

STEAM_1:1:124348632

Games Played:

Csgo,LoL,h1z1,minecraft,Risk are the main games I play.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

Around 3 months.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?

I feel like I am a Helpful and honest player,Whenever someone new asks questions or needs help to understand something I usually always help them out with their problem.Whenever I am on the server I try enforce the rules and help people if they don't understand and point them in the right direction.Sometimes if there are no mods/admins online I do my best to control situations,like ''Do not talk over the commander'', ''We have enough CTs please switch to T'',Mic checks ect.I Can CT and T,I feel like begin a CT has helped me not let the anger get the better of me,I try be as calm possible.I also try help out Cts if there new and show them where to position yourself ect.

Tell us a little something about yourself

My name is Brandon kelly,I am 16 years old and from Dublin Ireland.I am in my fourth year of secondary school.This is a year where you don't really do much and have a lot of free time,which of course I spend Inside staring at a screen....I just did my Junior cert last year and did quite well I got 1A 7B's,3C's :D I have a dog named Rusty he is a cavalier king charles.I love to play video games,any kind really where its Ipad,Pc,wii or Xbox I enjoy them all.I also love playing and watching football with my friends! My favorite team is Man united.I also love watching rugby I have never played it but I love watching it.

Why do I want to become member?

I want to become member because I already feel like a member and want to be known as a member in the community.I would also love to host an event with an experienced moderator.

Server Activity:

Brand0n: 493.87 Hours

Brandon: 45.12 Hours

Brandon + skadoodle:19.53 Hours

Brand0n-My Birthday!: 9.38 Hours

Total of: 567.9

I feel like over the last 2 months especially I have been definitely if one of not the most active person on the server.

Forum activity:

This is my downfall a bit,I try make good quality post and not bad post, I feel I am improving but I need to work on them.

Teamspeak Activity:

I am on teamspeak all day every day I never disconnect,Im there 99% of the time.I always play Csgo gathers which is really fun,the occasional LOL gather.I go in all the channels and integrate with everyone.

Thanks for taking time to read my App and have nice day! :D

Edited by Guest

I know I haven't know you for a long while since I have only really appeared in the last month or so, but I definitely think you are member material :D. You are a really nice guy and a pleasure to talk to and play gathers / CSGO with :), you are also a good ct on jailbreak no matter what people say, yes perhaps you are harsher than some people, but that doesn't make you a bad CT :), you just like to play it with a different style and I like that :D. I know you can perhaps take a competitive CS:GO game or a gather serious, and although I think you should chill, especially in gathers, I think that is fine :), just perhaps don't be so hard on yourself if somebody kills you :), it happens every now and then :D.

+1 for member and best of luck with your application :).

Hey Brand0n,

I think you have integrated well with the community and come a long way. Forum activity is good, haven't seen much of the old one/two word posts and you are actually using the forums well [not just posting in intro threads/member apps]. Teamspeak activity is good, but heard you can be a bit ragey/salty at times? Well behaved on the server otherwise. Not going to give you a +1/-1 as I am not supposed to, since I do some of the member apps, but it's looking positive, keep it up!

Salty AF during comp and just a little on the server :P

Maybe try and calm down a bit, take a chill pill, eat a pretzel and that's a definite +1 from me.

For the time being it's a +0.5