Sign in to follow this  
Rachel

Raichu 3000's Member Application (Declined)

Player Name: Raichu 3000

Date of Birth: 20/02/2002

Country/Location: Kent,England

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52348648

Games Played: Mostly CSGO, sometimes a bit of Gmod or H1Z1

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Maybe 1 month or so.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I'm usually friendly (if no one is being an idiot), for some reason i'm sometimes shy on TeamSpeak i don't know why. I try to do my best to try stop people mic spamming etc.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My Real name is Rachel and i'm in year 8, i picked Art, Computer Science, Product Design and geography to do for my GCSE's next year (Obv English, Maths, Science and now PE [Also RE in my School] are compulsory).

Thanks for Reading :)

OMG A GURL????? A/S/L?

I'm not gonna' +1 this because you asked a valid question on the *SIGH* thread, and I replied. And you never replied or acknowledged it. In fact, I'm so furious about that, I'm -1ing this.

im sorry D:

I like your presence on the server however I feel the fact you're underage and the way the forums have reacted to you doesn't fit the requirements so far.

Basically keep a nice forum presence without causing controversy then it'll be great. :)

Hey Rach,

I think that you are very mature for your age and your CT skill is really good. You are also a very helpful person in the server and helpful when needed.

The main reason you were probably downvoted by some is because we haven't seen that forum presence that we need to see from members! You should get involved in the discussions more, make more good posts instead of 1 or 2 liner posts. Make the topics about other things and not just yourself.

I really think you are very misunderstood by some people here, especially those who -1ed. You just have to prove them wrong!

Good Luck :)

Ok I am gonna be as fair as possible here.

I wouldn't say forum presence is 'shit' at all, when people with worse forum presence have gotten in to membership. At least the attempt to integrate is there so IMO that ticks those boxes. I think the reactions on that thread of "you're only posting to let us know you're a girl" are a bit over-dramatic and it just turned into the usual shit fest (doesn't matter if it's true or not, some things just go OTT, we're all guilty of it from time to time).

So having said that, do I think you deserve member or not? Right now, no - for the reason that underage applicants have to show exceptional member qualities and for those to truly shine you should stick around and show said qualities over a long period of time, show dedication to the community and it's game servers.

Forum presence - continue doing what you're doing but add to discussions and get involved with them (refer to Gunstar's post).

From what I have heard, Teamspeak presence seems to be good! That will sway a lot in your favor.

Server activity and attitude on the server is really good, but needs more time to tell if you deserve membership or not.

Keep all this in mind and the next time a mod recommends you, you shouldn't have any problems. I would say a good time to reapply would be in... 1 month or so? Maybe 2.