Sign in to follow this  
UnSeen

UnSeen's Member Application (Passed)

Player Name: UnSeen

Date of Birth: 15/09/1998

Country/Location: Lincolnshire, UK

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29160837

Games Played: Variety of games, but mostly CS:GO and LoL.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? First played in OB towards the start of 2013 and was a member/mod for quite a time before having a rapid decrease in activity which led to me stepping down. Popped up again briefly last year thinking I was going to be far more active but it appeared time was not on hand as much as I wanted. Over the last couple of weeks I've been getting back into JB a bit [the cancer grew on me] and I also played in the last event.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? Friendly, fairly mature guy who is willing to help and knows how things work.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm currently in Y11 doing my GCSEs - planning to take Maths, Physics and English Lit for A Level. I used to compete in long distance running events and play for my local football team but I traded both in for gym this year as it suits me better and I enjoy it a lot more, and I'm at that point where it is more about the enjoyment and keeping fit rather than competing to gain any extrinsic reward.

Due to exams I haven't been and won't be on TS3 much/at all until they are over - however I've somehow accumulated a fair set of hours on JB and I'm always stalking the forums.

Thanks for reading.