Sign in to follow this  
UnSeen

UnSeen's Member Application (Passed)

The first time I left was due to IRL issues and the fact I was more of a Legend League faggot in the time I did spend on PC - I would say that was just my choice to leave to community based upon how I felt at the time and that I refused to stay in a position of power when I was nowhere near active enough to use it appropriately.

The second time was because I had a short burst of activity and a couple of people said I should apply to come back 'for real', I feel this was a mistake as all I had really done was play a couple of days of JB and if I'm entirely honest I got let in based upon my previous merits rather than the 'slate' I had built up to that membership application.

This time around I've been playing JB fairly frequently for a few weeks and I've taken part in an event, and this has been during my exams. I can't literally show you that I won't 'leave' again but if you know me you know I'm not 'disloyal' or a 'massive faggot' (well maybe a bit) or 'lacking dedication'. Last time I applied because of JB, and that was a mistake - this time I'm applying for the people like I did the first time around and I think that shows a clear difference.

Regardless member for me is just a title to make you official, I don't need a blue name to play with you guys - just to justify the OB tag that I still have when I join TS3 even though it has been months since I lost membership kek.

Also - idk which are serious or not, but for those with the -1s I would appreciate a why xoxo

Also - idk which are serious or not, but for those with the -1s I would appreciate a why xoxo

No one is serious on here, you should know that by now Unseen :glad2:

apart from Sony, but he is a twat.

"the fact I was more of a Legend League faggot in the time I did spend on PC"

"if you know me you know I'm not... 'lacking dedication'."

I wouldn't see this as lacking dedication, I still spoke to and enjoyed the company of players from OB - but there were very few people who played LoL from OB. I see lacking dedication would be when I commit myself to something and then lack the effort to see it through - which wouldn't be the case because the truth is I had basically stepped down by the point where I was doing other things.

All the same I see your side of things and also appreciate that you are sticking with a +1, lele

Hey Unseen,

Congratulations! You've been accepted for a 1 week trail please msg me or stiqqy for an invite to the steam group and remember to wear your trail tag on the server. I know your new to our community so to better your chances on being accepted try and get involved as much as you can such as joining teamspeak for a little while just so people can get to know you a bit more, your already really friendly so that covered.