Rory

[SPOILERS] Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread

Tbh there is no point not watching the leak.

It's a straight rip from HBO in 1080P - The chances of not getting spoiled until Sunday are low. Do yourself the favour and watch it.

(Obviously keep content discussion out of here for the people waiting until official airing)

Edited by Rory

On 15/08/2017 at 15:43, Blyss said:

ofc Jaime survived... why else would they show him being saved by Bronn from the dragon just to get him killed right after? I could see GoT doing that tbh but it's just plain stupid, specially when he could have such an epic death.

wist didn't mean that, he obviously knew jamie survived, he meant that him being written into that situation in the first place and not dying was bad. the jump from bronn was ridiculous, the writing has totally went to shit, it's all fan service now but it's still entertaining, nothing like it was in earlier series.

On 14 August 2017 at 13:59, mitch said:
  Hide contents

"Maynard says here that he issued an annulment for Prince Ragger (Rhaegar) and remarried him to someone else (Lyanna Stark) at the same time in a secret ceremony in Dorne"

Jon legitimized Targaryen fucking confirmed

Also add in Jon fucking petting the dragon which legit just kills and eats every fucker it comes across. Def a posh blonde inbred deep down 

18 minutes ago, Danny said:

They didn't show much in the trailer at all, remember its a 80 minute episode so some real shit will go down.

But yea still shaking from this episode.

Just got into work and Co worker said that finale apparently leaked.

Not sure if authentic but holy fuck if true.

5 minutes ago, Rory said:

Just got into work and Co worker said that finale apparently leaked.

Not sure if authentic but holy fuck if true.

The scripts have been leaked but idk about the episode, holy shit if true.

Just from a quick google, apparently hackers have got episode 7 and are threatening/going to leak it very soon.

Also scripts from season 8 have apparently been hacked too, so please look out for that shit and run.

These hackers srsly need to fuck off tho, such a quality show is being targeted because of it's success.

2 hours ago, Danny said:

Also scripts from season 8

Na, there fake 100% fan fiction.Season 8 won't be leaked until at least October when filming begins.

2 hours ago, Danny said:

These hackers srsly need to fuck off tho

You should be blaming HBO they pre realised 2 episodes on HBO Nordic & HBO spain, no hackers invovled, just a fuck up on their part.

with this begin said the episode begin leaked doesn't have a negitve impact on viewing numbers, if anything it just builds more hype.As the episodes this season have broken records for viewing numbers.

Also theses 'hackers' who got 1.5tb of data don't have shit they have made empty threats for the past 3 weeks.If they had anything would be out there now.

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Danny said:

These hackers srsly need to fuck off tho, such a quality show is being targeted because of it's success.

I don't blame them, imagine how much money you could make with those leaks but ye it sucks. S8 hasnt been recorded yet I think lol

edit: +1 brandon, it's hbo's fault.

2 hours ago, Rory said:

I wonder what the series cliff hanger will be, I feel the WW will breach the wall in the episode itself.

Ye I agree that will probably be the cliff hanger, the episode itself should be around Arya-Sansa-LF ending, Jon and Dany keep getting closer or even bang and them sending the ww towards kings landing so cersei can see that they exist

Edited by Blyss

4 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Na, there fake 100% fan fiction.Season 8 won't be leaked until at least October when filming begins.

You should be blaming HBO they pre realised 2 episodes on HBO Nordic & HBO spain, no hackers invovled, just a fuck up on their part.

with this begin said the episode begin leaked doesn't have a negitve impact on viewing numbers, if anything it just builds more hype.As the episodes this season have broken records for viewing numbers.

Yea but hackers trying to black mail and ransom HBO isn't very cool.

i also didn't really believe the s8 script leaks but just saying in case.

also, wasn't it HBO India? Not Nordic. xD

Edited by Danny

2 minutes ago, Danny said:

Yea but hackers trying to black mail and ransom HBO isn't very cool.

Ye they asked for 6 million in bitcoin ? ... as if HBO would give them that.

HBO just leak the episode themselves & still break viewing records.

Edited by Guest