Sign in to follow this  
҉NuclearGamer

HYPE HYPE HYPE

New oepration out boyssssssss.

http://www.counter-strike.net/operationhydra/

New gamemodes.

Old and new maps brought back.

Someone already got a medusa drop lmfao 

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/768273751802944797/E4038AA8404B54FBC5A190A5EF828AFD4AAD7412.jpg

I don't understand how an operation magically fixes a game? Like what have they actually added, a case, a coin, some co op missions and game modes that we already had custom servers to do??????? 

CSGO is a competitive game, it lives and dies on that aspect, yes it's a great community server game as well but there are others which do that aspect much much better(gmod for example) 

there are so many aspects that aren't perfect about how the competitive mode functions that they won't touch! This is the first big update in a year and it adds literally nothing or fixed nothing to do with the competitive side. Weapon balance, hit boxes, fucking server quality (can you imagine how happy people would be if this update included 128 tick servers?) the ancient UI and demo viewing method that hasn't changed in almost 10 fucking years! 

I literally could go on but the main point is, the Reddit morons have been crying about no oppertation for months what the big deal about operations is I don't know but it seems they have been making those idiots happy instead of releasing some actual good updates. 

Everhbody freaking out about these new game modes....that are literally timed!! You can play them for a week at a time or something. Honestly, CSGOs development is fucked at the moment, I think they are losing a grip on the game and what it's meant to be. Please valve, stahp with the operations and release some worth while updates that actually make a difference 

53 minutes ago, Fluxy said:

I don't understand how an operation magically fixes a game? Like what have they actually added, a case, a coin, some co op missions and game modes that we already had custom servers to do??????? 

CSGO is a competitive game, it lives and dies on that aspect, yes it's a great community server game as well but there are others which do that aspect much much better(gmod for example) 

there are so many aspects that aren't perfect about how the competitive mode functions that they won't touch! This is the first big update in a year and it adds literally nothing or fixed nothing to do with the competitive side. Weapon balance, hit boxes, fucking server quality (can you imagine how happy people would be if this update included 128 tick servers?) the ancient UI and demo viewing method that hasn't changed in almost 10 fucking years! 

I literally could go on but the main point is, the Reddit morons have been crying about no oppertation for months what the big deal about operations is I don't know but it seems they have been making those idiots happy instead of releasing some actual good updates. 

Everhbody freaking out about these new game modes....that are literally timed!! You can play them for a week at a time or something. Honestly, CSGOs development is fucked at the moment, I think they are losing a grip on the game and what it's meant to be. Please valve, stahp with the operations and release some worth while updates that actually make a difference 

Nobody said that an operation magically fixed the game, it's just that people are excited to see a new operation after such a long time.