Sign in to follow this  
Jak

Ban Request - People who post more than one song in this thread:

As instructed by Lord @Finnley, I have been told to go to the staff if I have a complaint (see here for evidence). So here it is. I formally request for all people who, from now on, post more than one song in one post in the "What are you listening to right now?" thread to be punished as they cannot realistically be listening to more than one song at the same time.

Again, this is a legitimate complaint because Finnley asked me to go to a "staffmember" regarding this, and this sub forum is the best way to reach all appropriate staff members at once. I will be tagging staff here to make sure that they see the request.

@Sir_Conor @Pepe The Frog @w33zy @Daffy Duck @giant_cheesepuff @Brandon @Designated Retard @Skill @Rachel @Gunstar
(Sorry if I missed any staff)

If people actually agree with you, which I doubt they will, this might be a rule, but I see it as harmless and I am not quite sure why you make such a big deal out of it.

Eitherway I am glad that, instead of flaming other people for what they do, you bring the problem to the community and this way we'll come to a solution. The solution might not end up being to your likings, because in the end all the people decide. I am sure you understand democracy...

1 minute ago, Finnley said:

Eitherway I am glad that, instead of flaming other people for what they do, you bring the problem to the community and this way we'll come to a solution.

84b049bca17940df91d9f7da4d137d97.jpeg

I love this community. And agree with Blyss on this matter. <3

I posted the first video in reply to Raw's post, and that's very clear in the screenshot you posted, nice try kid. I was only listening to the Bonobo song "right now".

"nice try kid". It just proves that the thread is about talking about music and sharing, rather than litteraly only posting what you are listening to at that very moment. I am sure you already understand this, but you want to make a huge argument about this for some reason. 

The thread is called "What are you listening to right now?"

Please stop berating me for trying to enforce what the thread is about, clearly demonstrated by the title of it. If you feel like you need to make a thread called "Talk about music and share", feel free!

Locking the thread.

It is obvious that this is just turning into an argument over something that doesn't matter in the slightest.  The topic itself brings a bit of content to the forums and is generally used to share interesting music that you ARE listening to and that you HAVE listened to in the past.  The topic has had pages worth of posts with more than one video / song in them and nobody has complained in the past at all.  If you want my opinion on the matter then just live with it since it doesn't matter at all, it doesn't harm Outbreak in any way nor does it harm anybody in the community at all.  If anything, it provides people with a way of posting more than one song instead of posting five post consecutively.

I understand what you are saying regarding the title of the thread but in truth, as I have said several times now, it doesn't make the slightest matter in the slightest. 

All the best

Substick

Edited by Substick