Sign in to follow this  
Scrune

sup people

Hello hello,

my real name is Kerem, IGN is Scrune. I am 19 years old. Some of you might know me as Oldmike's cousin :).

My favorite game atm is CSGO. I used to play a lot on the JB server, now i just roam around on ts alot and finally i decided to introduce myself on the forums :D.

This might be the shortest introduction ever, but i can't think of anything else i want to add to my introduction.

So if you have some questions for me? just ask them :D.

Hello Scrune! I actually met you through a retake server that I usually go on but now that you made an intro I might get to you know better than just "Oldmike's cousin". 

My question is "Do you play any other games than CSGO?"

3 hours ago, Extinct ツ said:

hey scrune welcome, 

i have one question,are you gay ?

I am positive that i am not gay, im sorry i am not interested extinct

3 hours ago, Futurebounds said:

Yeah man intro is a bit short xD Doesn't matter though. Just a question though, Why the IGN Scrune? Just curious behind the reason.

Well the reason behind it is kinda lame.. At the time i was playing a lot of league of legends and my name was warchild855 kinda childish, so i wanted a new name, and i was in a rune page. I saw a sheep rune and sheep is "schaap" in dutch and i was like "hmm, if i take sc and add it b4 rune i get scrune" and that is when my name got changed to scrune xD

45 minutes ago, Vemix said:

Hello Scrune! I actually met you through a retake server that I usually go on but now that you made an intro I might get to you know better than just "Oldmike's cousin". 

My question is "Do you play any other games than CSGO?"

Yeah i play league of legends, not really often tho.

I play titan quest aswell, kind of an old game.

I play l4d2, killing floor 2 and rocket league only with other friends(played l4d2 with ob once :D).

Hi Scrune, welcome to Outbreak forums, please try to group your replies into one post instead of 3 consecutive posts. I hope you have a good time here :y:

Edited by Gunstar