Sign in to follow this  
Quake

Quake's 2nd Member app (ACCEPTED)

Player Name:Quake

Date of Birth:10/09/2000

Country/Location:Meath,Ireland

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141168190

Games Played:CS:GO TF2 All Call of Duties GMod Destiny GTA V and 7 Days to Die.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?About 1 year

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I can help people get to know the rules and help them get to know other players.I will be on the server(s) for 2 or 3 hours each day during the summer holidays.I will always try to be fair and respectful to everyone.Outbreak helped me settle into CS:GO after making the switch from console to PC it was somewhere I could go to have a fun and relaxing time and I hope to make the experience the same for other people.(can't  make this part red for some reason)

Tell us a little something about yourself:I am 15 years old,I have been gaming for 7/8 years now.I am a huge football fan.I support Manchester United.I have been to Old Trafford 2/3 times it was amazing.I love Math and Physics and i would like to be a Physicist when I'm older.I went to college in DCU 2 years ago(They have a program for "talented youth" thats their words).

Is this your first post?NO

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)?NO

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

Edited by Quake

Seems like a decent lad, has the nationality thing going for him, all about that Irish takeover.

You get my +1 if you edit your post so that the answers to the questions aren't in orange. It makes it a lot easier to read. (Also it's very simple seeing as the new forums do all the HTML for you)

Nice to see this app up again. Quake has good Jailbreak hours, and is helpful yet not too loud while on the server. He is also very friendly towards everyone on the server and rarely rages. He is also quite present on teamspeak and will often pop up for a chat which is nice, although I'm yet to see him play a gather or games with people in the community which isn't CSGO based. (Maybe I'm just blind). He also has good forum activity but doesn't spam the forum which is a huge plus. 

Quake probably should get member in my eyes, but could do with talking to wider community who doesn't play Jailbreak.

2 hours ago, Cereal said:

although I'm yet to see him play a gather or games with people in the community which isn't CSGO based. (Maybe I'm just blind).

i have played a gather or 2 but ur right i should start playing non CSGO based games with the community

Edited by Quake

Quake is a chill guy that generally just hangs out and doesn't exert much or any toxicity to anyone, although that may just be what I've seen. He certainly has the ability to become member, with decent activity on all there platform and minimal trolling, just not sure of how well he has integrated with everyone. Other than that, definitely a cool guy, and even though he is newer than some regulars I'm sure he'd make a fine member.

Edited by Skillershark

I'd say more integration with the non JB side of the community would be the best option for you at the moment, also i'd prefer you not to join channels with 4/5 people and sit there and not add anything to the conversation that we're having. Although i've never had any problems with you in the past nor have i heard of anything scummy you may have done so i wish you all the best.

4 hours ago, IrishChamp said:

Seems like a decent lad, has the nationality thing going for him, all about that Irish takeover.

also no irish take over xoxo

Good guy in the JB server very funny and cool to talk with also very respectful to other players that need help and attention.

+1 for activity on forums and teamspeak :)

Seems to be getting a bit more involved with the community since his last app which is good to see. Could do with seeing you on ts a bit more but I don't see any harm in putting him on a trial to see how he does. 

+1 

Hey Quake,

Congratulations, you have been put on a one week trial. We encourage activity on all of our platforms; in particular we want  a bigger presence and more confidence on TS from you, which we hope to see over the next week. Message an admin to be invited to the trial group.

Good luck,

The OB Staff

Hey Quake,

You've passed your trial Quake, congrats.

You are now a member of Outbreak. You can enjoy all of the benefits of membership and wear the in-game tag. Message an admin to be invited to the steam group.

All the best,
The OB Staff

Congratulations on your member application Quake.
U are on the "OB Member" group now.
Only if i was accepted too but yeah, can't do anything about it \(^-^)/

Michiel/Aisha