Sign in to follow this  
Quake

Best CS:GO Pro

6 minutes ago, Vemix said:

The reason why I pick shroud is because I enjoy watching him. Either way this is an opinion thread so why bring facts? 

Who do you think the best CS:GO professional player is?

This is the Title....Not What Pro Player You enjoy.....

Even i'll go as far as to admit shroud is fucking dogshit recently. So much talent with that guy and it all goes to waste. Why should he give a fuck when he makes so much money from stream+salary.

I support the guy because he is a really good player with alot of talent but just doesnt fucking use it. Frustrating as fuck to watch him these days.

Shox been performing best recently as far as i'm aware, Olaf could also be still if he hasn't lost any skill since the injury.

Hiko and Niko up there to but i don't really watch their games so i can't put them at the top without knowing more.

3 hours ago, Vemix said:

why bring facts

05SVX5P.gif

but yeah, Shox has entered a new fucking level of incredible. So happy to see. 

Edited by Fluxy

Scream best aim of all, needed to be personally checked for cheats for such an insane hs% online and LAN. No player can boast the same level of mastery he has. Olof pre injury was the best player in the world imo. Niko is probably the best right now, basically carrying mousesports since he joined. I suppose you could consider Fallen as the best IGL but I wouldn't consider him top 1 player, definitely top 10 though. There is no true best player as it is to do with the form of the players. If I put all players at best form against each other I would probably choose Niko or Guardian. You put a world class team around either of these players and they should be winning majors.

Flusha would be my choice for best pro in CSGO though

On 17/06/2016 at 01:05, w33zy said:

pr7mUcW.gif

Shox is best at aimlock :hmm: