Sign in to follow this  
Stiqqy

CSGO PIN PACKAGES/CASES

Today a update for csgo was released and valve have released csgo pin cases, where you are able to unbox the usually rare csgo pins, they will be releasing a new series of pins at the next major in cologne. you will also be able to buy genuine physical  pins on a different website called welovefine.

http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2016/05/14523/

I really don't like this, as i felt that the pins which in my opinion was a more valued collectors item which meant you either had to go to an event to get one which made them more sentimental and worth more or buy one from a pin seller (i think weezy done that not sure though). Now they are the same as skins, ggwp volvo.

what are your thoughts?

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Stiqqy

Valve trying to milk their succes from the whole cases thing... Gaben is more greedy than everyone on those betting websites. I agree with you Stiqqy, the pins were always (kind of) hard to get and that's why they were cool. Now it's just.. meh

5 hours ago, Stiqqy said:

Today a update for csgo was released and valve have released csgo pin cases, where you are able to unbox the usually rare csgo pins, they will be releasing a new series of pins at the next major in cologne. you will also be able to buy genuine physical  pins on a different website called welovefine.

http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2016/05/14523/

I really don't like this, as i felt that the pins which in my opinion was a more valued collectors item which meant you either had to go to an event to get one which made them more sentimental and worth more or buy one from a pin seller (i think weezy done that not sure though). Now they are the same as skins, ggwp volvo.

what are your thoughts?

maxresdefault.jpg

Its bullshit cause i have 1, only difference is that the pins are just pins and not genuine pins.