Substick

OBFactor - 22/05/2016 7PM UK Time

1 hour ago, Twiixtor said:

Sign me up on the spectator list. Hate participating but love watching. K ty. Also unseen still waiting for that giraffe icon on TS.

Since a lot of people(including me who can't sing to save my life) wanna actually see it, I think it was planned to be streamed on OB's Twitch channel, can't give you my word for it though, ask the Event hosts.

1 hour ago, Gunstar said:

Since a lot of people(including me who can't sing to save my life) wanna actually see it, I think it was planned to be streamed on OB's Twitch channel, can't give you my word for it though, ask the Event hosts.

Gunstar I think you forgot that I'm the Giraffe up in here. I deserve VIP access with no shitty Twitch delay. Nice try though. You shall be forgiven.

And yeah UNSEEN. Gimme my icon.

1 minute ago, VENGA BUS said:

Please please stream. Or have someone live streaming to a spectators room in ts via mic magic 

Yes I would love to be able to watch this event without having to participate in the Singing/Screaming competition.