Four20

Four20 Member App (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Four20

Date of Birth: April 1987

Country/Location: London, UK

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:16504708 

Games Played: CSGO and whatnot

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Couple months

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I'm a easy going guy, I chat to most people on the teamspeak, get on well with them, I can just bring love and honesty <3

Tell us a little something about yourself: Um not much you guys don't already know, I work for myself in stocks, I'm looking to go back to college to get bits of paper to say I'm good at things. I spend a little too much time on my PC/teamspeak so I'm always about.

Is this your first post? Nah

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? Nahhh

1 hour ago, CSPhil said:

Only spoken to a few times, however those few times are very fun and enjoyable for all. He has intergrated very well on team speak and jailbreak and is very well known, more forum activity would be nice tho mate 

Like i know you've not played Jailbreak too much recently Phil, but I've not seen him on the Jailbreak server in months. Despite this I think Four20 is a really good relaxed person, who has pretty insane Teamspeak activity, but I'm not really in the position to comment, because I don't really know him well enough.

pls give this guy member. 

I dunno about server side and the forum activity aint great but I think Four20 really shows how well you can become integrated within the community just through teamspeak alone. Super chill guy, its also nice to have more mature people about. 100% gets my +1  

He's on Teamspeak all the time and as one of the older guys of the community it's always nice to have someone closer to my age to chat to. He has integrated well and is always playing gathers and what not with us. He may not have much JB time recently but neither do I anymore so I don't see this as a negative. Big plus 1 from me.

Edited by Major Chaos