CQCOD

CQCOD's Member App (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: CQCOD

Date of Birth: 16/08/1992

Country/Location: Waterford - Ireland

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79551579

Games Played: CSGO, DayZ, COD, FIFA & GMOD

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

I first came across the server in September 2015 and have been very regular since.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?

I like to think of myself as a very approachable and honest person who is friendly and can mix with pretty much anyone. I never look down on anyone and take everyones opinion equally. I am also a very easy going guy who doesn't ever take things too seriously. As someone who has been around the server for quite a long time now I feel I have a complete grasp on all the rules and am always willing to help out with any new players who may have difficulties.  Admittedly my forum posts are very low and I had initially planned on waiting until I had more before applying but I felt then that I would be just posting for the sake of that so its something that will naturally build up with time.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

So my name is Conor and I am 23 years old. As can be seen in my intro I have a degree in Business and hoping to commence study to become a teacher soon. Currently have a couple of part time jobs that keep me busy but allow for flexibility also in terms of spare time during the week. I play a lot of sport which does take up most of my evenings during the week and weekends.

Is this your first post?

It is not.

Have you been around for less than roughly a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)?

No

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

Thanks for reading,

CQ

Bit hard this, great intergration on team speak and jailbreak, however can you get more involved in the forums as 10 posts doesn't seem enough for someone trying to be a member.

Because of this I will not -1 nor will I +1. Sorry 

GL HF

When I first saw CQ on the JB he was a friendly, kind and social guy, with all groups in the community. Ever since he's integrated well, writing -although not many- but well thought out and somewhat detailed forum posts. I think this is better than having 50 '+1 cool guy' posts. I've played both gathers, mixes and had some good conversations on teamspeak with CQ over the last few months. Overall CQ is one of the nicest people I know, and is the kind of guy outbreak should have as a member.

Don't take It in the wrong way but, i'm giving you -1 because when i was on the JB server and i type something in chat you have to do 4 spaces between each spacing just to tell me how was i doing which imo it wasn't funny making fun of what happened 2 months ago ,sorry

but gl for ur member app

Thanks for feedback guys, ya headhunter I understand that fully. From my side i genuinely didn't know much about your ban until a couple of days ago and still don't know the full extent of it nor do I want to know so me doing that in chat was purely just for fun and not something I thought would be taking too seriously but I can understand why you would find it annoying. Apologies wont happen again man. :)

+1 for me. Have known CQ for a while now and he is active on all platforms. He is a really nice and genuine guy and I can't see any reason on him not getting member.

Good luck with your application mate.

YES FINALLY!

Much love, much fun, much banter. Nice guy and well intergrated. Although forum activity is a bit shit, you'll get my +1!