Sign in to follow this  
DeadlyJesse

member application [NL] Deadly♥Jesse (DECLINED)

Player Name: [NL] Deadly♥Jesse

Date of Birth: 27-07-2000

Country/Location: Netherlands, north-holland

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142625163

Games Played: Payday 2, Cs:Go, Arctic Combat, Minecraft, Far Cry 2, Far Cry 3, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3, Call Of Duty Black Ops 2, Civilization V and Unturned

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?around 2 to 3 months

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? i like to help people with things they don't understand, i like to suggest new things for the server like how certain things can be fixed or how certain things can be edited.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am Jesse, i am born at 27-07-2000 and i am part of the junior firefighters at my place, i am doing my exams this year and after that i want to do the security guard education of 2 years, after that i want to go to work as security guard or as a firefighter

Is this your first post? no this is not my first post

Have you been around for less than roughly a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? no

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

-1 I really don't know who you are. You seem to be on TS but more in the AFK or I'm muted channel, which doesn't really count. 7 of your posts relate to the introduction section, you should branch out to topics that interest you. Other than that i've seen you on jb a couple times. But other than that you're not ready yet to become a member.

Dear [candidate name],

Thank you for taking the time to meet with our team about the Member role at Outbreak Community. It was a pleasure to learn more about your skills and accomplishments.

Unfortunately, our team did not select you for further consideration.

I would like to note that competition for jobs at Outbreak Community is always strong and that we often have to make difficult choices between many high-calibre candidates. Now that we’ve had the chance to know more about you, we will be keeping your resume on file for future openings that better fit your profile.

I am happy to answer your questions if you would like any specific feedback about your application or interviews.

Thanks again for your interest in Outbreak Community and best of luck with your job search.

Regards,

Venga

External Human Resources Consultant (Unrelated to OB)

Truthfully I feel you have made an effort to integrate with the community, and although you may still need to spend more time on our teamspeak and forums getting to know people it's nice to see that you have tried to meet our member requirements. I've played with you plenty of times on the jailbreak server and I've never really had any problems with you at all which is great. Try and take everything that has been said into account and improve upon these aspects to give yourself a better chance at getting member.

For now I'm reserving my +1 since obviously I would like to see more integration overall, but I don't feel you deserve a -1 at all yet.

I've seen a fair ammount of people that join

the forums and just go and write stuff on the introduction

page. Remember guys you can write threads about anything, show opinion

on threads, don't be scared to show your opinion and viewing of things,

remember this is a forum. Outside of other things i do know who you are

as i remember everyone i have played with, you have a fair amount of activity,

i have seen you on TS, but as others have said the ''Im muted" channel doesn't count,

the same goes for going in an actual channel and just muting yourself immidietly.

Don't take this the wrong way you seem fine with the amount of interaction i've had

with you, but still i will give a -1 for the app, but i do congratulate you for atleast making

an effort to get to know the community, remember just open up more and you will be set.

Regards - Popper- a young faggot

It's great that our community is enjoyed enough for so many players such as yourself to want to join however we really look for people who are currently or show clear signs of future integration with the community before they can be accepted as a member. I would lump you into a group of players that show up and would like to join however there isn't enough determination to be fully integrated.

Dear [candidate name],

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your application. I hope you received the message from my colleague - 'VENGA'. After much review, we have decided to pass your application on to the appropriate team for even further review.

We feel there may be a chance for you to fill out a different, upcoming position within the company which, we feel, would better suit your profile.

We thank you again for your time, hopefully this news was nicer to hear.

King regards,

Jamie

VwA External Human Resources Consultant (Unrelated to OB)

Hey Jesse,

Due to reasons that others have mentioned, we will be declining you this time round. You are a friendly face and a pleasant player but you do need to integrate more with players of the community. This isn't to do with activity on platforms but using them to get to know the community properly and to become a part of it. Work on these aspects and you can re-apply in a month's time.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff