Sign in to follow this  
Sniffles

Goodbye forever.

Hello I'm sorry to inform my good friends on outbreak that I'll no longer be able to play on steam or on the server this is due to some real life problems involving my school, family and personal life . One day I hope to return as a more mature, less problematic player and person. To the friends I've made here thank you for making my days brighter and more joyful, and to tee people who dislike me I'm sorry for being such a immature, heartless child. I've given both steam accounts away and no longer own a laptop or pc, if anyone wants to know what happened just message me on here or reply with a question and I will tell you all I am allowed too. I'd like to thank the community for giving me a place to feel welcomed and to enjoy life but most of all I'd like to thank JME, GingerPopper and YoungGerald for being kind and nice to me even though I am a dishonest, cold hearted child.

If this is the wrong place to put this I am sorry I just didn't have much time before I leave.

Yours truly Sniffles

Hope you solve out your personal issues my friend. It was nice meeting you. Stay positive in life and remember, never give up.

Here are some quotes that might inspire you.

“Keep Moving Forward.”

“Some of the most beautiful things we have in life comes from our mistakes.”

“Once you can write an alphabet, you can write a book of 100 million pages. It's just a matter of believing it as possible, and taking the cross millimetre by millimetre.”

“Failure is only an experience.”

“Always appreciate what you have and what you are. Don't cry because of a problem, cry for the power to face a challenge.”