Sign in to follow this  
Nicad

Favorite Youtuber

probably Frankieonpc

he taught me how to bhop :)

Also I really dont want to trash people on what they like but I have seen more than one person mention leafy....like wtf. He is honestly one of the WORST youtubers I have ever seen.

-He is SHIT at surfing

-His accent goes right through me + he says dude at least once a sentence.

-All his videos rely on the most clickbait titles ever "MOST INSANE MAN ON YOUTUBE" "SADDEST GIRL ON THE PLANET" "HARD SEX"

- 0 effort goes into ANYTHING he does, he surfs a tier 1 or 2 map for 20 minutes, fails constantly and tells people either: (A) a story he made up and only appeals to 12 year olds. (B) a really boring story that actually happened to him that appeals to 12 year olds. © about really random youtube videos that appeal to 12 year olds. I have never seen him edit anything.

-HISS

Im just gonna say, people like him, who can just *surf* the popularity without as much hard work as others (see what I did there). He just hit 1 million subs and I legit have no idea why.

latest?cb=20130117191715

glad I got that off my chest.

Casey Neistat, FrankieOnPC, Mantrousse, MojoOnPC.

Just a few, but I have a variety of people I like to watch with different topics so this list goes on and on.