TheJamesG

Date of Birth:

18/7/2000

Country/Location:

London UK

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:37854122

Games Played:

Football Manager (09-16), CS:GO, Gmod, Cities Skylines, Left for Dead 2, Papers, Please and Rocket League

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

I joined the jail break server in Late November :)

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?

I am friendly towards the community. I am very happy to pick up the microphone and command on CT. I am always up for a Competitive match (even though I'm not very good!) I love a good gather too! Along with this I also try to spend as much time around on Teamspeak so I am always around if help is needed.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

I'm currently in my final year of GCSEs. My options are R.S, Business Studies, Geography and Systems and Controls. I play football at least 3 times a week which are on Tuesday night, Friday night and Sunday Morning. I love football as you can tell and I hold a Watford F.C season ticket too!

Is this your first post?

Nope! :D

Have you been around for less than a month(This includes Teamspeak and forums)?

Nope! :D

Hey JamesG,

After some discussion with the admin team, we have decided to place you on trial for a week. During this time please be active on all of our servers and try and get involved more on teamspeak and actually integrate there, so not just comps or gathers but in discussions and other games to get to know other members of the community. After the end of the trial, we will discuss whether you have improved upon these and decide whether you should get Member. Please message an admin to get invited to the trial group and you should wear the trial tag all the time when you are on the server.

All the best,

The OB Staff

Gratz on the trail I guess.

I will say tho, if your in a ts channel with a lot of people please stop just saying every single thing that comes into your head. If someone asks someone else a question I notice you answer, even though they didn't ask you. I think your a good kid, your just a bit ditsy.