Sign in to follow this  
Skillershark

Online Names

Well my name is Philip, however I thought having Philip was a bit of a bad name so I shortened it to Phil. However Phil on its own was boring and I need something special so I asked people on a mini games server (Rachel you will know what server in on about)to help me find what to add onto it. They said maybe LHPhil, but that looked a bit weird and then someone said PhilCS which looked good however I swapped the position of CS and Phil and CSPhil was made, then I added a fancy little star, the end

I were amazing at CSS I juan deag'd people everytime. My css name at first was Poppeakillzyou

Then I found an RPG server, where you level up and buy different powers to help you. Got addicted to it and it really fucked up my aim. So it turned from "poppeakillzyou" to "No Good"

Was thinking of a new name for my RuneScape character back in 2009, I wanted something original, I was typing out random spills of letters to see what I could come up with that was original, I typed in Churd and liked it, and it's been my name ever since.

Before that, I went by Htec, taken from the company Htec Elite, which supplies performance car parts, and provided some parts for my car too

For PS3 name it was Matthewc1001 then i made a new account and changed it to Cashcom as my second name is 'Cash' now may IGN is Mat as i figured all of the other names are cheesy, my name is 'Matthew' so i just kinda shortened it :3

I mainly made it 'Mat' because of YouTube.

I think I was 15 at the time and I still thought that having numbers in my name was kewl.

At that time my nick was "Twixtor48".

The reason behind that nick was, basically my fav chocolate bar was the Twix and I wanted to make it Twister but that was already used by a lot of people and ofc I wanted to be different so I played around with all sorts of endings like Twixer, Twixxman, Twixmaster (lol) and I ended up with Twixtor. Also 48 is my fav number since it brings back my childhood memories from Poland while I lived with my grandma in a big house surrounded by farms (i wasn't a farmer).

It was only about a few days later that I realised there was some sort of a slow motion plugin called Twixtor which kinda pissed me off since people in MW3 started calling me a plugin kek. Then I came up with the thing that "Oh wait, since there are two bars in a Twix package why not add another i to symbolise for the left out twix and remove the 48 as it was a childish thing to do.

And Twiixtor was born................ Haven't changed my name since. That's quite a long time for me.

Before Twiixtor, some of the nicknames I remember:

dark_killer12000, NeoNXP, Neo_EXP, TheChosenOne, SlyFish, Termiiinator, Xray999, RangeRR404 (THE CRINGE IS REAL)