Sign in to follow this  
Skillershark

Online Names

While I was still practicing with Mixing and Music Mashups I was looking for something unique and not taken. So I got the name DjReplica, sticked with the name since 2010.

Prosecutor Lurker was a trend I was following since 2005, where I would make phrases with couple of words from different themes/games/movies. At some time I really liked the Phoenix Wright games and I was starting to get into Starcraft so I guess I got this name on steam. Similar thing happened with Replica, but I used to go by the name Replica Hunter. I suppose it had something to do with F.E.A.R 2 and Left 4 Dead, those were the games I was interested before i made the new name.

There is also a bit more formal explanation that I always preferred binomial taxonomy. 2 names for one thing.

P.S; There was a small timeperiod where I had a very awkward name: Prescription Entrepreneur, and I used that name undercover or if I wanted to make fun of people mispronouncing it when they called me on the microphone. Considering the previous community was made up from arabic players, I had a blast making fun of em :D

My names always originate around unicorns, I don't know why but I just like unicorns. First I was Space Unicorn, which came from a song I found on Youtube which I always laughed at :') Then that changed to Princess Unicorn, now Miss Unicorn which seems mature, well... as maturity goes for having Unicorn in your name. :yay:

Well, my name is from a live act called Freakz at Night. They just had one gig in their lifetime, because this liveact was designed for just one special festival.

It was hyped a lot and i got sick of older usernames i usually used, Evoox and Blackjezz

So why not change it?

My usual gaming name was Faze, similiar to my real life name and people called me faze fanboy.

So i was like fuck it ill use Absolute then i added Zero for some reason i dont even remember lmao :P

When i think about your name:

1386324.jpg

Every so often, I always think the same thing.

Its a good thing that Absolute Zero & Coke Zero are the same to me!...

I dont like coke zero. jokez.

~ Back in 2007. or 2006. The good old days of Runescape, i somehow 'magically' came up with the name magicwinner6. So I had that, and still have that, as my Runescape name. 2008 i registered on Habbo Hotel with the same name, and then PSN when i got my PS3 (around the time PSN got hacked into & was down for ~1-2 months straight). I then needed a forum name for another forum, but magicwinner6 wasnt available, said it was taken (O.o) - so i had to thing of something 'magical' again, and tried Magicals, but was taken, so did Magicalz and then stuck with that on a couple other forums / websites.

My main name now however, I was told I looked like 'Gibby off from iCarly' in late 2012. Ever since that was said, I just had and stuck with the nickname Gibby. Gibson is my IRL Last Name. Then Mr, just to top the hat. Hence MrGibbyGibson / Mr Gibby Gibson.

And thats near enough my story.

I watch a youtuber named Uberhaxornova who is also my favorite youtuber, he often makes awful looking characters with ginger hair and names them stuff like GingerPowder and another name with Ginger in it, i decided to follow in his footsteps and made GingerPopper, the one who pops gingers because of reasons. (pls send help)