Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

Happy Christmas

I just wanted to wish everyone in the community a very happy Christmas 2015. It's a great time of year, spending time with family, putting aside those differences, creating moments that last a life time and most importantly opening presents!!

So where ever you are tommorow I hope each and everyone of you has an amazing day, whether your an admin, member, veteran or just a regular you are all part of what makes this community great so I think we all deserve a bit of a celebration.

As we draw to the end of 2015 I can't help but be reminded that in just a few months Outbreak will officially be 4 years old, a crazy amount of a time and a true testament to the quality of the admin team that run it and its members. As veterans I know some of us have seen this community change massively over the years, going from pretty big to very small and then growing into what it is now which is amazing, and while we may come across a bit cynical, jaded and even grumpy towards newer people I know it's the passion and enthusiasm of new blood that makes OB what it is today. I would say I am very proud to be in this community as long as I have and to have shared so many great moments with all of you.

It's a bit of a long gay soppy post but I'm a bit merry this Christmas Eve and I don't want people to think I'm all about slamming the new kids on the forums. There will be a place for each and every one of you in this big family if you can stick it out and find it.

So thank you to Sir Conor, Unseen and all the mods for putting up with the bullshit and trying to keep us all on the right path, something you do with little thanks and many hours work. I will raise my glass to you.

Hope you folks get some dope ass presents tommorow and please for the love of god don't let the jailbreak server be full, if you spend one day a year really appreciating your family, make sure it's Christmas Day.

PEACE XOXO

I just wanted to wish everyone in the community a very happy Christmas 2015. It's a great time of year, spending time with family, putting aside those differences, creating moments that last a life time and most importantly opening presents!!

So where ever you are tommorow I hope each and everyone of you has an amazing day, whether your an admin, member, veteran or just a regular you are all part of what makes this community great so I think we all deserve a bit of a celebration.

As we draw to the end of 2015 I can't help but be reminded that in just a few months Outbreak will officially be 4 years old, a crazy amount of a time and a true testament to the quality of the admin team that run it and its members. As veterans I know some of us have seen this community change massively over the years, going from pretty big to very small and then growing into what it is now which is amazing, and while we may come across a bit cynical, jaded and even grumpy towards newer people I know it's the passion and enthusiasm of new blood that makes OB what it is today. I would say I am very proud to be in this community as long as I have and to have shared so many great moments with all of you.

It's a bit of a long gay soppy post but I'm a bit merry this Christmas Eve and I don't want people to think I'm all about slamming the new kids on the forums. There will be a place for each and every one of you in this big family if you can stick it out and find it.

So thank you to Sir Conor, Unseen and all the mods for putting up with the bullshit and trying to keep us all on the right path, something you do with little thanks and many hours work. I will raise my glass to you.

Hope you folks get some dope ass presents tommorow and please for the love of god don't let the jailbreak server be full, if you spend one day a year really appreciating your family, make sure it's Christmas Day.

PEACE XOXO

agreed

Hope you folks get some dope ass presents tommorow and please for the love of god don't let the jailbreak server be full, if you spend one day a year really appreciating your family, make sure it's Christmas Day

Merry christmas everyone and have a great 2016!