Sign in to follow this  
Rcx

Introduction Strogglok

Hello boys and girls!

My name is Roy I am 20 years old and I live in the Netherlands.

I've already finished my school and working as a car mechanic, I love this job and I think I'm going to do this job for a long time.

I'm not long on the forum but already a while on the server, I now know a few people from the community so it's about time for my introduction.

I love to play games but my favorite games are surely Counter-Strike and WoW (World of Warcraft) I've been playing a long time Counter-Strike for around 9 to 10 years now, I play on my 3rd account now my other 2 accounts I have given them to my younger brothers because they wanted to learn Counter-Strike to.

As you could see already I have 2 younger brothers, my youngest brother is now 15 and the other is 17 years old.

I'm a calm and friendly person which of course does not say that I'm never angry :lol:.

I love to listen to music while playing games (music i like: rap and reggae :D).

I hope this is enough for now if you still want to know something extra you can always add me and ask me on steam, This of course does not mean that I just accept everyone (I have to know you!).

Have a great and wonderfull day!

Hey Roy :), glad to see you you have made it to the forums and I hope you stick around on here. As for the server, you are a pleasure to play with and a valued regular of the community; you have never put a foot out of line for as long as I remember, and I hope this continues. Seriously, welcome to the forums and I hope you stick around, I noticed you joined teamspeak earlier so I hope you keep doing that as well! Just come join a random channel with us all, we don't bite!!!