Sign in to follow this  
JamesFloww

JamesFloww's Reapplying for Member (PASSED)

I know when i first got on the forums i spammed it, i am dearly sorry for that and i hope you see me in a differen't way i was a noob back then :P

Player Name: JamesFloww

Date of Birth:04/05/00

Country/Location: England, London

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:119936049

Games Played: I don't know how many roughly but i play 3+ hours on the server everyday im on my PC.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 155.77 hours to date on the OB server.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:Fun, happiness, competition and experience and decent CT'ing. I think of myself as a funny person and an enjoyable person, i have been on the server for about 4 weeks now, i want to be one of the best on the server like some people are, i find that people enjoy my humor a lot and i people seem to have laughs back at me. When admins are not on i try and control the server with like radio spams, mic checks, Swap teams or talking over people. Some stuff you can't really sort like free killing as such. I also am a calm person but can be frustrated when someone doesn't do stuff properly and start trying to tell people wrong rules.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My name is James Curry (go on make a joke) i live in England, live 20 minutes away from London, I have 1 dog, some fish and rabbits, i also have 2 sisters and 2 brothers from different sides off my family, my mum and dad broke up when i was 2 and my i live with my mum. Over the holidays i have been out a bit but i've mainly been stuck in doing what i love which is gaming. At school i've just moved up to Year 11 and i got Senior prefect at school, i'm a confident, team working person. I bring fun and competition to the server and i do have fun rebelling. I play many games but i prefer shooting games or creation games, such as cod, csgo h1z1 and garrys mod that type of stuff, i also love sport. its a passion to me my dad got me into sport when i was younger and now i'm hooked on it. I have an Xbox One which i also play games on. I have a iPhone 6 and i enjoy taking risks, and having a thrill in life. Thats just me. :glad2:

Ever been VAC'd or muted/gagged or banned on the server: I have never been VAC banned or banned on the server, i did get muted once for ghosting but that was a round when i first joined the server and didn't have a clue what ghosting was.

Other information: I have been on the teamspeak lot recently in the past 2-3 weeks as it is very easy to communicate i play a lot of games while on teamspeak, such as GMOD or H1Z1 and many more.

Reason for applying for member: I want to become member because i feel very positive about the server and have a lot of fun on it. Being member would show that i have been on this server a while and i am quite experienced on the server, I've made a lot of friends on the server and me being member would say like yeah this guy has been on the server a lot to of got that tag.

Thanks for reading! -JamesFloww :mrgreen: