Sign in to follow this  
Yoshi

Yoshi's Member Application (ACCEPTED)

A few people having been asking me to make a member application assuming for activity in this community so i thought i would give it a go

Player Name: Yoshi in-game name / minelittleyoshi on forum

Date of Birth: 10/08/2001

Country/Location: England-Surrey

Games Played: Diablo 3, World of Warcraft, Heroes of the storm, Hearthstone, CSGO and the rest of my steam library.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I have been playing the jailbreak server since the start of December last year but joined the forums about a month later for all the events and general news. My activity did go down a bit since of the server kept on changing hosts and it being ddosed.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I do try to be helpful to new players telling them what you can and can't do on the jailbreak server.

However most of the time you hear me shouting Go fuck yourself or Twiixtor, Twiixtor. I give all my credits away if that counts as a quality too.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Hello my name is Josh you know me as Yoshi, i am starting year 10 after this summer and i am taking History, computering, German and Product design as my options. I am from Essex but moved to a place called Farnham which is near Guildford.

I don't attend to any sports or events since i just play my games all day. My dream jobs in life is to become either an professional Heroes of the Storm Player or a full-time streamer on twitch.tv playing video games for the rest of my life, well not for my whole life but just intill i get to old and hairy.

Thanks for reading my application.

Edited by Guest

+1 and don't forget to - Go fock yourself. 8-) 8-)

If this was last year I am pretty sure you wuda gotten -1s, I remember that you used to mic spam a bit and did what a typical kid your age would do - being annoying.

Now tho, ur a lot more mature! No more mic spams, good understanding of the rules and what OB stands for. You have been with us for a very long time, almost as long as me. I think this your time now, so take my +1 and stop annoying me with "Gunstar, Gunstar" :P