Sign in to follow this  
Yoshi

Yoshi's Member Application (ACCEPTED)

+1 I guess.

You're underage but you're very active on the forums and TS so I think we could make an exception for you. You have everything we need for a member.

Anyway just try to be more active on the forums :grin1:

+1 I guess.

You're underage but you're very active on the forums and TS so I think we could make an exception for you. You have everything we need for a member.

Anyway just try to be more active on the forums :grin1:

Underaged can apply if an admin recommends him, there are some underaged who are more mature than the normal ones and that's partly why that rule is there.

Hi Yoshi,

Congratulations, you've been placed on a one week trial. Please message an admin to be invited to the OB Trial group. During this time we encourage you to be active on the server, teamspeak and forums.

Good luck,

The OB Staff

(Thank you Wist for the copy pasta)

Don't get so worried mistakes happen and it wasn't intentional so it doesn't matter.

A long time ago I didn't know some guns in certain maps have the number of bullets bugged and show,for example, 30/1 insted of 30/90. I ended up giving a tec9 to a T thinking it was a toy gun lmao.

In addition to your trial, you must seek out the Dragon of Penryth Cove and bring us its head. Should you succeed, you will be majestically rewarded in our kingdom... should you fail, however, then you will be exiled to the islands of jb_clouds.

Good luck.