Sign in to follow this  
gaffeR

Gangsters only

Bristol would be too far out for most of the Northeners + people towards the east side. Birmingham could be more reasonable.

Also, although I agree Weezy the distance sucks more for you - if we live in UK we are pretty much driving the whole distance rather than taking a plane to the nearest airport. Eg. If it were in Bristol, you'd just get a plane to Bristol Airport if it is available - whereas I'd have 4 to 7 hour car journey depending on traffic just for a single day meetup [unless a weekend or something was made out of it].

As I said before, it is something I'm very interested in and when I'm able to drive there are plenty of people I intend to go out of my way to meet up with. As I was travelling home today from my holiday down south I realised how many people I was actually close to at the time lmao - unlike some people who live close to each other, like cheesepuff & stiqqy for example, I don't think anyone from core OB is from Lincolnshire area so I'm kinda just out here alone, lel.

I would be legit interested in this but I might be a bit young to fit in with the lads irl, but if I could get there and you don't care for a kid cramping your style Id be down xoxo (have to buy my drinks for me at pub tho lmao)

^^^^