Sign in to follow this  
Storm

Storm's Member Application (PASSED)

Player Name: Storm

Date of Birth: 17/11/1996

Country/Location: Canary Islands, Spain.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18545

Games Played: Counter Strike: Source and Global Offensive, League Of Legends, all Call of Duties (except Ghost and Advanced Warfare), Bloodborne, Pokemon, GTA IV and V, Dawn Of War(all DoW games except the board game) and a lot more.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I've been playing since the 22nd of May more or less and according to gametracker I have 81,7 hours played on the server.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I can be very funny and entertaining, I know the rules and I can help people know them, I also love helping people and making new friends ^^, and when it's required to be serious I can be serious, I may be a bit too young but I can show my maturity when needed.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well I've talked about myself in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5670 but I haven't told everything about me. I am sometimes very shy (it cost me a lot to join TeamSpeak) but when I know someone I can be as extrovert as possible, I feel so uncomfortable when people argue and I try to calm them down because I'm probably not the only one that feels like that. I have few friends but I'm happy having them and I enjoy going out and having fun. I like playing football but it's been some time since the last time I played. My favourite kind of music is house(in general),rock,a bit of heavy metal, rap and indie. My favourite films are the Lord of the Rings. I could keep talking about myself but I don't want to bore the person who reads this haha.

Big +1. As Venga said, fills all those boxes and imo is just an all round genuine chap.

He also does a great 'I can feel the warp overtaking me' and 'Blood for the blood gods'. 10/10 for me.

Also pls ban Venga for scripting ty, he put scripts in chat and jumped twice in a minute - he must bhop script!!!1111

Hi Storm

Congratulations, you've been placed on an one week trial. Please message an admin to be invited to the OB Trial group. During this time we encourage you to be active on the server, teamspeak and forums.

Good luck,

The OB Staff