Sign in to follow this  
gaffeR

official resignation

I tried to get in touch with venga and Conor before I did this but I couldn't........

I'm officially resigning, I Don't mind what I get demoted too, but I see a few keen beans that could take over my position, thanks for having me and I've been glad to be such a big part of outbreak over the years, I won't be any less active, I just feel there's people in the admin team better suited than I am because I don't enjoy jail break anymore.

Cheers all its been a pleasure.x

I see a few keen beans that could take over my position

Aww thanks :lol: 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: Serious: you're one of the admins I did like that I knew very badly. Normally when I know an admin very badly it's just because I don't like them. But with you it was just, I don't even know why, I just don't know you very well. However I do know you as a trustworthy person who genuinely has dedication for the server. Even though you'll probably leave as an admin I'll keep having the same opinion of you. I hope you'll at least stay as a member of this community because people like you deserve to be part of OB.

Edit: Serious: you're one of the admins I did like that I knew very badly. But with you it was just, I don't even know why, I just don't know you very well. However I do know you as a trustworthy person who genuinely has dedication for the server. Even though you'll probably leave as an admin I'll keep having the same opinion of you. I hope you'll at least stay as a member of this community because people like you deserve to be part of OB.

Nice words, I share the same opinion. My other post disappeared...which had more but I could tell you care about OB a lot and cya around in TS and forums. No one can ever replace the gaff gaff :)

Daniel "GaffeR" Garforth, So many things come to mind when hearing the name. Many things of which may not be repeated on a public thread. However GaffeR was always a solid guy, never afraid to tell someone how he felt about them whether they be Russian, English or Scottish. He was a strong man with many talents and quick wit, He may be gone but never forgotten. R I P DannyLAD.

I joke obviously, shall see you on the TeamSpeak server soon, hope your well and woman as well as Harrison, did he ever get AVP Drop?

Frostie

Server Moderator