Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

General Election 2015

I had no idea this many people were overtly passionate about Politics. My Twitter is full of people saying #votingmatters, it's a disgrace if you don't wont, and lectures on what all the parties stand for. See them all again in 5 years I guess.

Anyway, will be heading down to the town hall this evening.

Swapped my vote. Going to vote for someone else who lives in a different constituency (with my vote) in roughly two hours. In return, the candidate I actually want elected has a chance!

Funny you should say that Gunstar...

Haha, I knew it ...

Anyway, voted a while ago, my area is dominated by labour so it doesn't really matter what you vote for here, just voted so our age group is still significant to the parties. If young people didn't vote they wouldn't care about our age group.

Wow, just woke up.

Mintlous Dream of a UKIP country is obviously burning right now. 1 Seat they gained, pretty sure he was adamant they would win....

Scotland is basically completely SNP surprisingly enough.

So much conservative everywhere.

Except London

and Clacton.

I kinda expected Green to win 1 seat. 900,000 voted for them. To widespread, as Ulsyter Unionist Party had 100,000 votes and got 2 seats.

Lib Dems lost 44 seats, but I think they knew that would happen.

Looks like conservatives will take everything for themselves , didnt expect a majority tbh.

Well RIP future uni students, i guess we will be in debt for the rest of our lives. :cry1:

If conservatives are a few seats short who do u think they are gonna form a coalition with?

Greenparty just held their seat in Brighton.

My local area just held Conservative.

Lib Dems must fucking hate themselves. I can see it becoming a Never Forget thing with them.