Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

General Election 2015

I'm not out for anything with this poll. I just want some real, fast data that I can see moving in real time. You get opinion polls, but they don't feel real enough, I've never heard of anyone voting for them (I don't know anything about them). So I made this and am sharing it everywhere.

It's been on my Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, YouTube. Share it everywhere.

Edited by Guest

I'll probably be voting Labour. I agree with a lot of what the Green Party stand for (their social policy, anti-austerity, and protecting the environment) but I have a few too many issues with them at the moment. Their anti-nuclear stance completely frustrates me, as they hold it simply out of illiteracy, and I simply can't vote for a party that would offer homeopathy on the NHS. I'm not particularly thrilled to be voting for Labour, but if it'll keep the Tories from passing another five years worth of vile legislation I'll be happy enough.

Also, to those voting UKIP, I'd really urge you to reconsider:

-They are an "anti-establishment" party, lead by an ex-tory, filled with ex-tories, funded almost entirely by ex-tory donors, has it's only two MPs as ex-tories, and holds outdated tory views from the thatcher period. Doesn't sound so anti-establishment to me.

-TTIP is one of the scariest things happening in Europe at the moment, and is basically a policy that the EU is trying to introduce that opens up markets to large US corporation, potentially including parts of our public sector like this NHS. This completely undemocratic bill will give these companies to sue our government in secret courts, and many other issues. This is the EU at its worst, and UKIP actually voted in favour for this. Why? Because they are a pro big-business party that like to make out that they aren't part of the establishment, when the reality is that they stand up for your average person even less than the Tories.

-They engage in climate change denial. It is scientific fact that we are changing the climate, and they simply deny that because it doesn't support their political views (of big business, and opting for a race to the bottom over any form of sustainability).

-Scapegoating immigrants for issues caused by a greedy financial elite making risky, and often illegal, investments that caused a financial crash, when Immigrants have been proved to have, on average, contributed more than they have taken from our society.

I'll probably be voting Labour. I agree with a lot of what the Green Party stand for (their social policy, anti-austerity, and protecting the environment) but I have a few too many issues with them at the moment. Their anti-nuclear stance completely frustrates me, as they hold it simply out of illiteracy, and I simply can't vote for a party that would offer homeopathy on the NHS. I'm not particularly thrilled to be voting for Labour, but if it'll keep the Tories from passing another five years worth of vile legislation I'll be happy enough.

Also, to those voting UKIP, I'd really urge you to reconsider:

-They are an "anti-establishment" party, lead by an ex-tory, filled with ex-tories, funded almost entirely by ex-tory donors, has it's only two MPs as ex-tories, and holds outdated tory views from the thatcher period. Doesn't sound so anti-establishment to me.

-TTIP is one of the scariest things happening in Europe at the moment, and is basically a policy that the EU is trying to introduce that opens up markets to large US corporation, potentially including parts of our public sector like this NHS. This completely undemocratic bill will give these companies to sue our government in secret courts, and many other issues. This is the EU at its worst, and UKIP actually voted in favour for this. Why? Because they are a pro big-business party that like to make out that they aren't part of the establishment, when the reality is that they stand up for your average person even less than the Tories.

-They engage in climate change denial. It is scientific fact that we are changing the climate, and they simply deny that because it doesn't support their political views (of big business, and opting for a race to the bottom over any form of sustainability).

-Scapegoating immigrants for issues caused by a greedy financial elite making risky, and often illegal, investments that caused a financial crash, when Immigrants have been proved to have, on average, contributed more than they have taken from our society.

actually good post on OB, it's that one day of the year again

None of the parties are sadly, what I want represented, however, I will find myself probably voting Conservatives, purely because they aren't money-spending, loan-grabbing arseholes who's ties are more representative of the blood from the poor class.

Seriously though, Although I believe that for the entire "GET OUT OF BRUSSELS NOOOOW" to be sorted, we MUST have a referendum on it, let the people speak about it (as much as that pains me to say) just so everybody can get off these hype trains and just get back to finding work and contributing to society.

I just wish there was, you know, a fascist party that actually stood for its actual ideals, not these "hitler did nothing wrong", "holocaust never happened" racist dick-fags, who believe nationalism is beating down everybody who isn't white and doesn't have a british accent.

Conservative :P I believe that they're the right type of government for the type of Country Britain now is. Our country has nearly no manufacturing industry (except cars) and most exports we make are due to high profit endeavours (e.g cars, digital industries, design/technical work and ....) and rely heavily on Western markets for trade. Conservative in the past have proven that they know how to manage our banks well, and I believe that they operate in the best way for ensuring high levels of economic development in this current capitalist 'market'. With the way the modern world works, relying on debt to ensure for faster development rates, the Conservative party are orientated on emphasising aspects of that without taking risks, (e.g deficit spending) making Britain's economy sustainable and ensuring that the country keeps its top heavy based economy (Wealth distributed heavily towards a smaller amount of people) as it works.