Sign in to follow this  
Britten

Britten Member Application - (PASSED)

Player Name: Britten

Date of Birth: 29/06/98

Country/Location: England, Nottingham

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40553919

Games Played: Counter Strike Source, Call of Duty (all from the first modern warfare), TF2, Minecraft, Just cause 2, battlefield bad company 1 and 2 and also battlefield 3, Arma 2, left 4 dead 2, Garry's mod, Tarraria, used to play Runescape and sometimes play LOL buut not often.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: I started playing on OB since around Christmas 2012 this is also when i started playing Counter Strike and since then i would say i have got around 800 hours on Outbreak.

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? I Play them about the same amount as i will play on one server for a few days and then get bored so go on the other server for a few more days and then i go back and it just continues like that.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I am very active on both servers, I know the rules and also like t remind people who sometimes forget them, i like to have fun and joke around a lot. When i am playing on jailbreak and i notice that nobody is on CT or if someone need's help i will happily join them to help them out.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My real name is Callum i Started off gaming on the PS3 but after a few years of that i found out how much better PC is so now i only play on that. I like to make youtube videos of games that i play on, at the moment i have 117 videos on my main channel. I am currently about to start year 11 at my school so that i can do my second year of my GCSE's. When i get a bit older i plan to become a Graphic Designer so i have already started off on Photoshop doing basic designs, i also plan to become a lot more active on the forum.

I have wanted to be a member since around February but then i found out about the age requirement so i have waited for my 15th birthday (Today) until i can apply like the good little Britney that i am :P