Sign in to follow this  
Britten

Britten Member Application - (PASSED)

Thank you Mclovin i can now go to sleep happy but yes I have tried to get along with people who disagree with how I act but I actually got along with gaffer. however recently we have not got on so well, I would be happy to be friendly to each other again as I will try not to as "arrogant" but that is just the way I have been brought up. (:

Like Cash said, just having a little calm non offensive and lame attitude talk may sort a lot of things out.

Did with Fluxee a long time ago and found out he didn't even hate me, it was my attitude, did too with gaffeR.

Listen to wat the big boys say :)

I sorted it out like that atleast hahah

Edited by Guest

a complete and utter cunt. Enjoy your birthday fuck face.
Like Cash said, just having a little calm non offensive and lame attitude talk may sort a lot of things out.

Did with Fluxee a long time ago and found out he didn't even hate me, it was my attitude, did too with gaffeR.

you're such a bandwagoner johndoe jesus christ

It wasn't the fact that Britten was an ass to me, it's when you step back and listen how he talks to people which brought my dislike towards him, we used to get on. I've had to step in a few times and tell him basically stfu. My opinion still stands, you need to have more respect for people, stop thinking your older than you actually are because a lot of the time you try talk down to people who are a lot older than you and I just don't know why.

Britten got an well earned trial, he has been here for a very long time and he is well known aroud the members/regulars.

I myself havent heard him "talk down" to people. But if he does, its better to talk it out rather than just go "oh what a cunt I wont like him". People can change.

Anyways...what I came here to say were: Good luck on your trial Britten ^.^

a complete and utter cunt. Enjoy your birthday fuck face.

you're such a bandwagoner johndoe jesus christ

This post is a possibly one of my single favourite posts on OB so far, and a prime example of why landshark is the literal tits.

Also, good luck

Hey Britten, I'm more than happy to let you into the community, sure some people may not like you but community is all about having that group of people that everybody knows, you've been a character on the server for a long time so we'll be happy to give you membership! gratz!