Sign in to follow this  
Britten

Britten Member Application - (PASSED)

People are being a bit harsh, but opinions are opinions. In my mind Britten is alright, never really spoken, although seems ok. Maybe be a little bit kinder when commanding on ct but yeah seems ok

Just too be clear, I was not joking.

Just to be clear...you only need one 'o' in that context. Huehuehue.

Look guys I understand a lot of people don't get on with Britten...at times Britten thinks using his mouth rather than his head.

But at the end of the day you won't find many people who are as addicted and having less of a social life as this guy, with his hours on OB I don't see why he shouldn't deserve member.

I have no problem if people have personal opinions...but my motto has always been if you don't like a guy and you don't plan to like the guy - don't get involved with the guy. I always saw hate coming on Britten's app and I could kinda guess the players who would hate...but you know you can keep it to yourselves at the end of the day and you don't need to go tearing him down.

On the otherhand Britten...you need to watch Toy Story - you habe no child lyf

It's a member application, this is where you are supposed put your opinions to someone who wants to become a member, which some goes "+1 nice guy, active" unfortunately In this case it's a "-1. Fair enough he's active, but still a prick".

Yeah I know man, of course you are entitled to your opinion and I wasn't saying you weren't...just there are often better ways to put your opinion about so people's reactions aren't just : 'Why you hatin?'

I admit I reacted badly to your reply because all I saw was you calling him shit, so sorry about that.

You must know by now im a straight up person who doesnt beat around the bush to get his point across And mr unseen I've defended you on the server from him, when he was trying to take the piss out of your PC, but he wasn't doing it in a joking way.

Love Britten, to be honest I wasn't too keen on him origionally, we had our little arguments when we were CTing, but recently I spent time mixing with him, got to know him a lot better, and honestly, he's a really nice guy. Massive plus 1. Remember, H@t0rs R my M0tiv@tors