Sign in to follow this  
Britten

Britten Member Application - (PASSED)

You must know by now im a straight up person who doesnt beat around the bush to get his point across And mr unseen I've defended you on the server from him, when he was trying to take the piss out of your PC, but he wasn't doing it in a joking way.

Yeah man I know, I know :p I wasn't doing a 'taking sides' thing. My jab wasn't at you mate. I just thought that a couple of comments were shockingly harsh...and again I agree at times, he can be a bit of a dickhead...a situation which you pointed out is a good point. I just woke up this morning, saw a kid eager to join OB...I don't hold grudges so I was like, okay +1.

I wasn't really thinking about what I was saying and I should have just left my opinion there without interfering with others :p Sorry for any hassle + derailing of this member app.

I think we already have quite a few people who can be dickheads in OB. Don't see why that should be held against him. :P

(I don't hold myself excluded from that statement, either.)

Because being a dickhead is a form of art and must be executed properly. Don't know Britten enough to say yes or no. In the end probably no, but that's what I think of most people.

It's the same goes for you doomblade I don't dislike you, but that fact that your a borderline sexphine/peodophile makes you not member quality and possibly need to sign on the sex offenders list. But your fine to play on OB, as so is Britten, but his arrogance towards a lot of people is indescribable as so the way he tries to talk down to people.

It's the same goes for you doomblade I don't dislike you, but that fact that your a borderline sexphine/peodophile makes you not member quality and possibly need to sign on the sex offenders list. But your fine to play on OB, as so is Britten, but his arrogance towards a lot of people is indescribable as so the way he tries to talk down to people.

Hi Britten.

It seems like currently we have at least two mods that are not in favour of granting you a trial. Currently it seems like there's a little too much disagreement - If you can resolve your issues with the mods, then feel free to reapply.

I'd suggest having a chat with them and trying to work out their problem. I'm sure they'd be happy to listen.

Like I said, apply again!

Thanks.

fact is i knew i was not going to get member long before i applied and i even know who the 2 people who were gonna cause it was. I give up

Well theres also those two options, to give up or to try harder, good to know you're committed

Biggles I have tried but both gaffer and Thomas have said long before I applied that they are not gunna let me get member and it just pisses me off that people who play for like a week get trial yet I play for 7 months and don't even get a chance

I was eager to see the result of this application and how it would unfold. You see I had a hunch something would eventually happen. Personally I don't feel any need to not allow Britten of a trial position. Keep in mind we aint giving member straight of the bat. The thing we do is give trials for those who are well known and 15 years or older. He meets these requirements.

All the hate on this individual is not needed at least not to this extend. Even though his reactions were not really mature and alot could have done better I still want to give him a trail.

Because every person in this community might not like someone else inside the community. Including mods/admins/Head Admins and perhaps even myself.

Your trial will end on 8 Juli, atleast if you are still willing to go on trial. But I hope you do take on the advice and try to have a proper talk with both of them. And perhaps before you start talking think about what might have caused them to dislike you.

Anyway I will be expecting a reaction from your side Britten.

Greetings,

McLovin

Not sure if my place to say ....... ........ ....... ..... ...... But

Britten bit of advise (i like you anyway you have been nice to me from day one) Just take McLovin's advice and talk things out with the Mods.

You will be surprised how one minute you dislike someone or they dislike then after a talk and much laughter later you become friends. Happens all the time.

So please stay apart of the community would hate to see you go.

Best Regards

David (Cash)