Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

Would you rather?

Jenneh

Would you rather -

A shitty build up to Christmas AND shitty post-christmas (21st-24th) + (26th-28th) or a good build up and aftermath, but a shit Christmas day

Hm. Im not fussed with either, but would go for xmas day, as its just 1 instead of like 5.

Would you rather have your body found on a pile of sex toys or a pile of drugs?

Sex toys because why not :P

Would you rather be strapped to a chair in a dark room for 5 years, or listen to the sounds of screeching children constantly for 12 months.

Listen to the sounds off screeching children as that's basically my life already.

Would you rather save the life of 10 African children, or have an actual working lightsaber?

Would you rather be strapped to a chair in a dark room for 5 years, or listen to the sounds of screeching children constantly for 12 months.

Listen to the sounds off screeching children as that's basically my life already.

Would you rather save the life of 10 African children, or have an actual working lightsaber?

Dude, I hate children(not a case of race)

I would rather pick lightsabers :3

Would you rather....

1. have the ability to sleep with whomever you want, but after 20 years you cant have sex anymore(masturbating to your sex tapes are included).

2. Have a lifetime supply of spoiled canned beans.

3. Have the ability to create dank memes for a week, but after that week you will disappear with your created memes

Dude, I hate children(not a case of race)

I would rather pick lightsabers :3

Would you rather....

1. have the ability to sleep with whomever you want, but after 20 years you cant have sex anymore(masturbating to your sex tapes are included).

2. Have a lifetime supply of spoiled canned beans.

3. Have the ability to create dank memes for a week, but after that week you will disappear with your created memes

Hmm maybe the first one as you did say after 20 years meaning you will be able to sleep with whoever you want for 20 years meaning by then you will be in your 30s or 40s.

I have a few for you guys :P

Would you rather wear a snow suit in the desert or be naked in Antarctica?

Would you rather change the past or be able to see into the future?

Would you rather never laugh again or never use your phone again?

i would rather wear a snow suit in the desert because i could just take it off afterwards.:)

Would u rather be a Eagle for abilities like flying or a lion for abilities like being the king of the jungle etc? :)

Lion.

Would you rather receive a night of pleasure with a 10/10 British lass or receive an early copy of Half Life 3?

Lion.

Would you rather receive a night of pleasure with a 10/10 British lass or receive an early copy of Half Life 3?

half life 3 easy i could get lots of money for that :smile1:

Would you rather play on a xboz controller for a week or not play any video game for a week

I love Bethesda's games, so you know what I would choose haha

Would you rather eat a glass full of fried cockroaches or a glass full of living goldfishes?

I love Bethesda's games, so you know what I would choose haha

Would you rather eat a glass full of fried cockroaches or a glass full of living goldfishes?

Fried Cockroaches

Would you rather lose your Fire cape or your lose your Chaos elly pet