IrishChamp

Hearthstone Megathread

@Fluxy @w33zy I caved, sorry guys.

Opened 93 packs. Got a total of 4 legendaries (one golden) and one golden epic.

I got the Mage + Hunter quests, the hunter legendary and the Druid legendary. 

V happy because Mage and hunter quests are suuuper strong from what I've seen so far.

Here's the moment 9 packs in when I get that sweet golden Mage quest

arYLHH9.jpg

Edited by IrishChamp

My packs were okish. I got the priest quest + I had about 7k dust.

After some messing around this is the deck I have settled on. Took me a while to get used to it but the wins are starting to come in

8e05d1de610b0de2293c1c74691192b2.png 

How is everyone finding the expansion? I for one am having a great time...most of the time. 

Apart from shit like this, the fucking rouge quest....its stupidly easy for them to complete and mostly relies on total meme pod rng.  

7e42a58be64ead53576928742fb353bc.png

Completing the rouge quest turn 1...I shortly conceded when he prep crystal core on turn 3. Total fucking bullshit. 

Short clip from one of my games today. Got fed up getting reked by questing mages and rouges with my slow as fuck priest deck and I unpacked that raj plant thing yesterday, so decided to make a plant rouge deck. 

This is my second or third game with the deck, and while its not the most stellar play in the entire world, I was fairly behind up until this point and there was just a lot of different aspects in terms of choices,ordering and trades that I had to make and I feel it really shows off some cool aspects of the new expansion. Also just after this, I sapped his hyena and he conceded.

Hey friends.

I've been in Crete where it's cold and the only form of entertainment is my phone. It's not great NGL. Because of this, i have started Hearthstone again for the first time since 2015 with the help of my 12 year old little brother. I've realised his help probably isn't the highest quality and you guys probably are better. He quickly made me a 'miracle rouge' deck and i think I'm down to 21 with it after a few hours. I was wondering if you guys had any recourses or help you could give me.

https://imgur.com/gallery/5IkKj

Started playing this again. Rank 25 at the end of the season is quite... interesting

I'm currently playing with a secret and a freeze mage. Got 100% winrate with both of them from rank 25 to 15 but I lost some games with a Quest Warrior deck which fucked up my winstreaks.

Some highlights:

b962e82b1d08b9ce32de5d8dfc68bd5d.jpg

- Turn 2 concede after he tries to SWP my Wyrm when I had Spellbender up. byeee

d833155088fb4ad42fc36afd1cbcdfce.jpg

- Baited him with the typical ''well played'' so he would go face insted of trading. I had ice block and managed to get lethal on the next turn

0f5dbbfb2660a6a58093fb067590179e.jpg

- Worst possible nightmare : Rogue completes the quest turn 4. What do I do? Top deck Mirror Entity and start emoting so he thinks I have Counter spell. He doesn't use the quest reward that turn - fearing the CS -  and I actually top deck it on the turn afterwards. With these mind games I managed to get him to fireball range and he just conceded. His concede phrase is quite fitting :spooky:

Still idk if I can play this enough to get to rank 5-legend next season. We'll see.... the new cards are interesting. 

Edited by Blyss

I do really Like this game but sometimes i cant find energy to play it for a week and then suddenly i can play it for couple days straight. Maybe its because its a card game and i suck at it. 

Altough i still gotta learn alot of cards, there are to many times i get rekt by a card and im Like wtf never saw that card. 

Edited by w33zy