IrishChamp

Hearthstone Megathread

Midrange hunter without Highmanes :sniff:

Try to change some stuff, make it look as much as you can like this deck:

f7df623eda8d6d88c370f21a4014c199.png
https://gyazo.com/f7df623eda8d6d88c370f21a4014c199

as for the murloc deck:

- get rid of the draw you don't need it (cult master, novice, loot hoarder, mana tide totem..)

- i dont rly agree with 2 bloodlusts but its fine

- get rid of hex , you can keep one if you really need it to get rid of some huge taunt or something

- search up some murloc decks for any other replacements idk what cards/ how much dust u have and im not rly into murlocs

Edited by Blyss

1 hour ago, Fxden said:

Hunter deck looks fine, you should craft savannah highmane it's an absolute beast and you can replace the multi-shots with them. Starving buzzard isn't that good, maybe replace it with another scavenging hyena.

I've never played murloc decks so I can't really say much on that but it looks good.

Not going to comment on the murloc deck except to say that Murloc Paladin is a much better deck.

Your hunter needs a lot of changes. You NEED rat packs and Savannah Highmanes. Absolute sick cards. 

Remove the stubborn Gastropod, buzzard and multi shots. The snipes can also go. You're playing too many answers for a deck that aims to seize control of the board and kill the opponent. Need to focus more on cards that get you board presence and damage on face.

Next to go are snipe, the timber wolves and the nesting rocs. Then the vicious fledgling.

Here is a deck that is widely agreed as the strongest version right now. 

http://www.vicioussyndicate.com/deck-library/hunter-decks/midrange-hunter/janetzkys-crab-midrange-hunter/

100% craft the rat packs and Highmanes ASAP. You can live without the crabs but they help you a lot vs pirate warriors and quest rogues.

1 hour ago, Fxden said:

Hunter deck looks fine, you should craft savannah highmane it's an absolute beast and you can replace the multi-shots with them. Starving buzzard isn't that good, maybe replace it with another scavenging hyena.

I've never played murloc decks so I can't really say much on that but it looks good.

Crafted 2 Highmanes, replaced 1 multishot and my starving buzzard for them. Should I replace the Snipe or the last multishot for another hyena?

1 hour ago, Blyss said:

Midrange hunter without Highmanes :sniff:

Try to change some stuff, make it look as much as you can like this deck:

as for the murloc deck:

- get rid of the draw you don't need it (cult master, novice, loot hoarder, mana tide totem..)

- i dont rly agree with 2 bloodlusts but its fine

- get rid of hex , you can keep one if you really need it to get rid of some huge taunt or something

- search up some murloc decks for any other replacements idk what cards/ how much dust u have and im not rly into murlocs

For Hunter

Added 2 Savanna Highmanes, unfortunately I can't afford the Rat Pack or the Crabs, but I don't come up against loads of pirate warrior or murloc paladin at rank 16 lol. 

For Murloc

I was in the process of trying to remove my novices and my mana tide totem but idk what for.

I've looked around and most of the Shaman Murlock run 2 Hexes, it seems to work well for me.

Should I possibly invest in Bilefin Tidehunters? or Blowgill Snipers? They're common so I could probably quite easily get them. I have a Sated Threshadon but idk if it's any good.

8 minutes ago, IrishChamp said:

Not going to comment on the murloc deck except to say that Murloc Paladin is a much better deck.

Your hunter needs a lot of changes. You NEED rat packs and Savannah Highmanes. Absolute sick cards. 

Remove the stubborn Gastropod, buzzard and multi shots. The snipes can also go. You're playing too many answers for a deck that aims to seize control of the board and kill the opponent. Need to focus more on cards that get you board presence and damage on face.

Next to go are snipe, the timber wolves and the nesting rocs. Then the vicious fledgling.

Here is a deck that is widely agreed as the strongest version right now. 

http://www.vicioussyndicate.com/deck-library/hunter-decks/midrange-hunter/janetzkys-crab-midrange-hunter/

100% craft the rat packs and Highmanes ASAP. You can live without the crabs but they help you a lot vs pirate warriors and quest rogues.

Crafted the Savannah Highmanes, and am going to save some dust for the rat packs, seen them on streams and they look really fun. I crafted 2 Highmanes, replaced 1 multishot and my starving buzzard for them.

I could probably get rid of my other multishot and my Gastropod for a 2nd Alleycat and a 2nd Hyena?

I'm pretty poor as I'm a relatively newer player so the crabs and the Grandmother might take some time to get a hold of, but I really appreciate the help, I'll keep that deck saved for newer reference.

1 hour ago, w33zy said:

fluxy lost to biggles and he has 3 hours on this game :ok:

ye hs is 80% rng

2 hours ago, Cereal said:

For Murloc

I was in the process of trying to remove my novices and my mana tide totem but idk what for.

I've looked around and most of the Shaman Murlock run 2 Hexes, it seems to work well for me.

Should I possibly invest in Bilefin Tidehunters? or Blowgill Snipers? They're common so I could probably quite easily get them. I have a Sated Threshadon but idk if it's any good.

are you sure? I know ppl used to run 2 hexes when that deck first appeared but I haven't seen ppl run a single one lately but yet again I just started playing again so I'm still getting used to the meta and new cards lol make sure u check the date of the deck ure looking at

sated is too slow and not that good for shaman, you could run bilefins and snipers if u dont have anything better they're aight ive seen some opponents run 1/2 of each

Edited by Blyss

41 minutes ago, w33zy said:

got a nice run today 

GZXOxod.png

Nice one Weezy. It's scary to see all you guys getting good. Keep up the grind and go for at least Rank 10.

I realised going cold turkey on my PC was a bit ambitious so I'm going to be using it during weekends. I'll make sure to fill the OG channel with HS talk and piss off Mintlou :)

UPDATE WITH SOME NEW FEATURES COMING SOON

Feel free to click the link, otherwise here's a TL;DR -

• You'll be able to complete your quests in "Play a friend" mode (FINALLY)
  • You can easily copy and paste decklists with this unique code that the game will generate for you and auto-detect if you have it copied to clipboard.
  • Minor thing, but when you have a decklist where you've got two copies of a card, one golden and one normal, they now stack and offer a cool little half and half effect.